BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2012 5:07 am  #1

eBook of Spanish Sherlock Holmes?

Hello,

Seeing that the copyright has run out - would anyone know of a link to download Spanish versions of the Sherlock Holmes stories (e.g., pdf-files), please?

I keep coming up with links that do not work or the Gutenberg Project, which has no Spanish version(s). Thanks heaps!

September 12, 2012 5:28 am  #2

Re: eBook of Spanish Sherlock Holmes?

I have managed to find some on Amazon but they aren't free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 12, 2012 9:18 am  #3

Yeah, Amazon etc do have the 'normal' books - I am quite confident that there must be Spanish translations in the public domain too though. Seeing that I already have German, Polish and Portuguese versions etc.. so hopefully someone has an idea?

September 12, 2012 10:56 am  #4

I think I found some some e.books too on there. I specified on google when searching that I was looking for e.books and they came up.

Last edited by Davina (September 12, 2012 10:57 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 16, 2012 3:56 am  #5

The Doctor wrote:

Yeah, Amazon etc do have the 'normal' books - I am quite confident that there must be Spanish translations in the public domain too though. Seeing that I already have German, Polish and Portuguese versions etc.. so hopefully someone has an idea?

If you have a Kindle, Sherlock Holmes:Obras Completas is only $3.90 U.S.

Fala portugues?

September 17, 2012 9:17 am  #6

Desculpe, mas eu realmente não falam Português embora eu possa ler um pouco (um pouco!)

September 17, 2012 6:47 pm  #7

Gosto de ler livros em outras linguas tambem. Talvez voce gostaria do livro O Xango de Baker Street.

(I like to read books in other languages, too. You might like the book O Xango de Baker Street. English title: A Samba for Sherlock)

Board footera