BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 12, 2017 5:58 pm  #61

Re: Episode transcripts (and commentary, and DVD extra transcripts)

Woohoo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 12, 2017 6:00 pm  #62

Thank you so much for all your hard work, Ariane. I am very interested in your transcripts and I am very sad about some of the reactions in the fandom. Discussion, yes, critique, yes, but the amount of backlash I have seen is terrible. I am still analysing the show and your transcripts are an enormous help. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 12, 2017 6:46 pm  #63

If anyone looks through the transcripts, analyses them in detail and then thinks, "Yeah, you know, the season wasn't as bad as I first thought," then my job is done ...

February 12, 2017 7:00 pm  #64

I'm fiercely protective of the final season (after some initial reservations) but you dedication and love for detail make me feel all warm and fuzzy every time I look up something in your transcripts (and often end up reading the whole thing till the end)
Thanks so much for everything you've given to this fandom!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

February 12, 2017 7:19 pm  #65

Thank you for all your hard work!!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

February 12, 2017 7:27 pm  #66

Wow, this is amazing, Ariane!   Thank you so much! 

April 15, 2017 12:30 pm  #67

I'm not sure whether there have been conversations here about the new Terms and Conditions for Livejournal which have caused so much rightful controversy.  In any case, in an attempt to show some moral support for those directly affected, I have migrated all the transcripts and all my other entries from my LJ blog over to Dreamwidth.  This also gives the transcripts in particular a second and safer home in the event of LJ crashing and burning.

I'll probably only do updates to the transcripts on Dreamwidth in future.  If you use the transcripts for writing fanfic and meta and are kind enough to provide a link back, the new address is:

http://arianedevere.dreamwidth.org

Have a nice Easter, everyone!  I'll be nursing the RSI I've developed over the past few days while updating every single link to the first page of each transcript and then all the links inside each page, plus all the links to my fanfic, macros and everything else ...

Last edited by Ariane DeVere (April 15, 2017 12:31 pm)

April 15, 2017 12:44 pm  #68

Thank you for the heads-up, Ariane!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

April 15, 2017 6:31 pm  #69

Thank you for putting in all the work of moving, and for letting us know about the new site!  I hadn't heard about what was happening on Livejournal.  Good to know that you have an alternative.

April 15, 2017 8:37 pm  #70

This is brilliant! Thank you for all the hard work creating these transcripts.

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

April 16, 2017 6:40 pm  #71

Thank you so much!!

Hope you are having a nice relaxing easter after all your hard work!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

Board footera