BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2017 2:03 am  #1

Legion TV program

Is anyone watching the television program Legion?  I am thoroughly enjoying it.  It does not always make sense, but e special effects and visual effects in general are stunning, and episode 7 was brilliant!  Excellent story, creative, more great visuals.  Just wondering if anyone else has seen it and your impressions.

"Is that why you're calling yourself Greg?" 
"That's his name!"
"Is it?"

March 24, 2017 11:52 am  #2

Re: Legion TV program

Lautrela, the episode that just aired did a great job of explaining much of what is happening.  I think you will enjoy it.  I thought it was the best so far.  I have never really been into comic books or graphic novels either, and haven't tried to read this one.  But, I must say I have really liked many of the Marvel movies and television shows and I think Legion is especially beautiful and creative.

"That's his name!"
"Is it?"

March 24, 2017 8:59 pm  #3

Thanks!   

"That's his name!"
"Is it?"

March 27, 2017 11:36 pm  #4

Yes, next episode is the season finale and I believe it has been renewed for season 2.
At least we get 8 episodes per season and only have to wait 1 year for season 2 unlike Sherlock!     

"That's his name!"
"Is it?"

March 28, 2017 11:28 pm  #5

We can always hope for season five or at least a movie or special to see what our favorite boys are up to.  Would certainly love to see more! 

"That's his name!"
"Is it?"

January 19, 2019 9:23 am  #6

Ah! I can talk about online series all day. I am so very addicted to Netflix right now. I found shows by Andy Yeatman online and I couldn’t stop watching it. It was so much fun. The shows had informative content and that helped me grasp good things from it.

Board footera