BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2012 5:49 pm  #641

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Agreed. Which craziness do you mean, BTW? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 10, 2012 5:52 pm  #642

Hah, too much to narrow it down 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

September 10, 2012 5:58 pm  #643

SusiGo wrote:

We talk about going to Frankfurt every time - but never managed....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 10, 2012 6:04 pm  #644

Britta, you show go and meet up with Susi, then you could both PM me and talk about each other. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 10, 2012 6:22 pm  #645

Tsss....   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 11, 2012 3:29 pm  #646

Mattlocked wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

We talk about going to Frankfurt every time - but never managed....

For readers I think Leipzig Book Fair is nicer although I've never been there myself. You'll have more authors reading from their books and events directed towards readers. Frankfurt is of course the biggest book fair in the world but it is very crowded at the weekend when the public is admitted. So. After talking shop I'm waiting for a new photo. Surprise me  .

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 11, 2012 3:41 pm  #647

No surprise, Susi - just an ordinary picture from TBB:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 11, 2012 3:45 pm  #648

Oh, that's nice, Tobe. Just the right thing to distract me from work. 

September 11, 2012 6:01 pm  #649

tobeornot221b wrote:

No surprise, Susi - just an ordinary picture from TBB:

Mmmm. I don't see anything ordinary there.

It seems our Ben has changed a bit since then, though-- wasn't that filmed like 3 or 4 years ago now? Still a baby in that pic, and absolutely beautiful. Not that he isn't beautiful now, of course...  mmmmm.

September 12, 2012 1:19 am  #650

I'm new and this one has probably been done before but I think it's my absolute fave.  SOOOO cute.  I love guys in sweaters...

September 12, 2012 1:50 am  #651

sherlockedkt wrote:

I'm new and this one has probably been done before but I think it's my absolute fave.  SOOOO cute.  I love guys in sweaters...

Mmmm. Baby!Batch, at least sort of. More Baby! than recent, methinks.

We've had a lot of discussion about his natural hair color on this thread or some other one I frequent (I lose track). The Brits on the forum insist that his natural hair color is "ginger", which means orangey red to me. He has said his natural hair color is "auburn"-- this photo is what I think of when I hear the word auburn. It's not red, but the brown has definite red in it. No idea of course if this is him or the bottle, lol.

Last edited by ancientsgate (September 12, 2012 1:54 am)

September 12, 2012 1:58 am  #652

I don't remember seeing this one before, so I'm glad to see it now. Thanks. You're going to fit right in.

I always thoguht auburn was reddish brown.

September 12, 2012 2:55 am  #653

I'm reasonably sure that is his natural colour, yeah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 12, 2012 5:54 am  #654

I didn't know this one before, it's beautiful. The hair colour looks quite natural and it exactly fits his eyebrows. 

September 12, 2012 7:24 am  #655

I think they normally tint his eyebrows when they dye his hair

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 12, 2012 10:38 am  #656

Of course eyebrows don't always match hair colour anyway. Usually they do but not always. I'm going to tell my son he's auburn from now on and that his mates can't call him ginger anymore. He'll be well happy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 12, 2012 1:03 pm  #657

For Susi, another for your Leo collection

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 12, 2012 1:06 pm  #658

*thud*  The black and white makes him look like a matinee idol.

September 12, 2012 5:07 pm  #659

SusiGo wrote:

*thud*  The black and white makes him look like a matinee idol.

Wow. I'd say so, yes. Absolutely thud-worthy. Interesting how the B&W makes you wonder about his eye color-- for all anyone can tell, he could have blue eyes in this medium. Lovely, in every way.

September 12, 2012 5:14 pm  #660

And here's a study in nearly monochrome with - of course - grey eyes:

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera