BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2017 4:40 pm  #3221

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Hehe!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

March 8, 2017 5:33 pm  #3222

Not a Johnlocker, but I admit that is kinda funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 11, 2017 12:56 am  #3223

besleybean wrote:

Not a Johnlocker, but I admit that is kinda funny.

Same here!  I admit I snorted out loud... their faces really were perfect for the shots... ha.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 11, 2017 8:09 am  #3224

Glad you guys liked it, I found it hilarious when I saw it and just had to share. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 11, 2017 10:17 am  #3225

I've just seen it - their expressions!  Brilliant!

March 11, 2017 7:12 pm  #3226

Haha I love their facial expressions, especially John's in the last one!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

March 11, 2017 8:09 pm  #3227

I know! And Sherlock's earnest expression in the last two when he's trying to explain what a bad business plan free trousers it would be! 

Last edited by Liberty (March 11, 2017 8:10 pm)

March 12, 2017 7:29 pm  #3228

I think everyone saw that now famous BBC interview with Professor Robert E. Kelly by now, where his kids crashed the interview.

If not here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4f9AYRCZY

I saw that in my fb timeline on Friday and when I saw that man's face my first thought was "Mycroft!" He looks a bit like him, so I watched it.

And of course it's just a matter of time before something like this would happen:

Last edited by Ivy (March 12, 2017 7:31 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

March 12, 2017 7:30 pm  #3229

Actually preferable to the real story...those poor kids.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 12, 2017 7:34 pm  #3230

The funny thing is that people always think that crouching would prevent them from being filmed.

----------

March 12, 2017 7:35 pm  #3231

I seem to be one of the few people who thought that the parents behaviour was awful.

March 12, 2017 7:38 pm  #3232

I agree. Not sure if she is the mother or a nanny but the father's behaviour is terrible. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 12, 2017 7:38 pm  #3233

Apparently she is the mother.

March 14, 2017 8:46 pm  #3234

Ah now, there is a follow up interview available and you get to meet the whole family properly...I will look for it, but I know I can never copy and paste on here.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39267005?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Heck, it worked!

Last edited by besleybean (March 14, 2017 8:48 pm)

March 14, 2017 9:37 pm  #3235

Hmmpf, the Prof seems cold and controlling with his kids even in the follow up video

-----

March 15, 2017 9:54 pm  #3236

Nevertheless, does anyone agree that the professor looks a tiny bit like Mycroft (in the original BBC interview not the mockup ;) )?

At first I thought he is the typical British cliché, but than I read he's US-American. We can't even rely on stereotypes anymore! 

----------

March 20, 2017 10:30 am  #3237

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 20, 2017 4:30 pm  #3238

This is so wrong! But their FACES!..

-----

March 20, 2017 8:30 pm  #3239

The faces are what make it, for sure!

Clueing for looks.

March 22, 2017 10:02 am  #3240

I love this so much!

Last edited by Vhanja (March 22, 2017 10:03 am)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera