BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2012 6:36 am  #1

Caption Competition - Week 3

Okay,  here's one to have fun with this week… 

September 3, 2012 4:12 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition - Week 3

Obvious.   

Sherlock:   Gotcha!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 3, 2012 5:38 pm  #3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 3, 2012 8:31 pm  #4

John: " You always take things to the extreme. I said 'keep a cool head'. Do you have to take things so literally?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

September 3, 2012 9:29 pm  #5

For God's sake John would you stop putting food in the fridge! It contaminates the body parts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 3, 2012 10:02 pm  #6

where's the smiley that says I'm laughing too hard to stop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 4, 2012 12:48 am  #7

agreed,  LOL!!  you guys,  now *these* are funny!   keep them coming!

September 4, 2012 1:22 am  #8

Off camera- Mycroft " Yes well he bequeathed you the one thing that he cherished the most and thought you would want to keep it".

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

September 4, 2012 7:15 am  #9

Brilliant! (Which part?) 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 6, 2012 1:40 am  #10

agreed, so brilliant!    What part?  well,  if not his brain,  then maybe his scarf?   probably in the freezer..

September 6, 2012 6:18 am  #11

John: I know the mind palace's closed for renovation but you don't really think about moving in here …"

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 8, 2012 11:12 pm  #12

last day for captions,   still time!   will pick winner tomorrow,  although it's definitely a tough one. 

September 10, 2012 5:02 am  #13

I loved them all,  so hard to choose…

This week's winner:

tobeornot221b wrote:

because I just couldn't stop laughing..    Congratulations to tobeornot221b!
ausgezeichnet.     

Looking forward to what you come up with next.

September 10, 2012 3:46 pm  #14

Oh, thank you! This came as a surprise to me.
The picture was really funny, jen.
Just give me a little time to find something for this week's competition.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 10, 2012 4:11 pm  #15

Congrats tobe!
I laughed a lot about all your postings, you were great!, but I myself had no good idea at all! (What's wrong with me??)
So I hope I can participate again next time.

Last edited by Mattlocked (September 10, 2012 4:11 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 11, 2012 2:25 am  #16

These are great. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks.

September 11, 2012 2:34 am  #17

veecee wrote:

These are great. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks.

We have a inner for this one, but anyone is more than welcome to post other ideas if they like.

The next competition is here:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1835

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera