BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2017 5:47 pm  #81

Re: Mycroft in TFP

Poor Mycroft indeed!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 4, 2017 4:44 am  #82

Well that made me really sad.

February 4, 2017 8:05 am  #83

​Tbh, I was glad Sherlock stood up for Mycroft in the "infuriated Mummy Holmes" scene, but it still left me a bit dissatisfied to the point I started writing a One shot fanfic just after the episode aired (i'm nearly done with it now, just haven't had much time to write lately) in which Mycroft leaves the room when Mummy is lecturing him because he just can't take it anymore (him leaving the room makes her even more angry lol) and goes to the bathroom. Sherlock then follows him and they have a talk during which Sherlock tells Mycroft he has to stop always blaming himself for everything (he always does. TRF, TAB, TFP... He's always saying "this is my fault", "i'm sorry"...) and basically thanks him for everything, and tells him the roles can be reversed too, and that he'll always be there for Mycroft. Mycroft is on the verge of tears and Sherlock encourages him to let it go and hugs him.

​Thank God we can read/write fanfiction about all those moments we would have loved to see in the series

Last edited by Punch me in the face (February 4, 2017 8:06 am)

Just like old times...

February 4, 2017 8:27 am  #84

Yep and that is exactly what fanfic is for!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 5, 2017 3:02 am  #85

Yeah, really!

February 6, 2017 1:01 pm  #86

Punch me in the face wrote:

​Tbh, I was glad Sherlock stood up for Mycroft in the "infuriated Mummy Holmes" scene, but it still left me a bit dissatisfied to the point I started writing a One shot fanfic just after the episode aired (i'm nearly done with it now, just haven't had much time to write lately) in which Mycroft leaves the room when Mummy is lecturing him because he just can't take it anymore (him leaving the room makes her even more angry lol) and goes to the bathroom. Sherlock then follows him and they have a talk during which Sherlock tells Mycroft he has to stop always blaming himself for everything (he always does. TRF, TAB, TFP... He's always saying "this is my fault", "i'm sorry"...) and basically thanks him for everything, and tells him the roles can be reversed too, and that he'll always be there for Mycroft. Mycroft is on the verge of tears and Sherlock encourages him to let it go and hugs him.

​Thank God we can read/write fanfiction about all those moments we would have loved to see in the series

Sounds like a great story! I'm looking forward to reading it once it's finished!

Board footera