BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2012 12:32 am  #1

My favorite episode!!

The best part of the episode was.. "GET OFF MY SHEET!" ~Sherlock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look, I'm in shock, I have a blanket."
-- Sherlock

September 11, 2012 2:08 am  #2

Re: My favorite episode!!

My two favorites are Pink and TRF. You'll find a lot about all the episodes on the forum. And you'll find that you are not alone in your sheet admiration. How do you feel about the PSoS?

September 11, 2012 6:01 am  #3

Honesty, veecee, when I came here I didn't know the PSoS. Maybe you should drop a little hint … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 11, 2012 9:22 pm  #4

Well, remember, Susi, I was the naive one who thought it meant Purple Shirt of Sherlock. 

SherlockForeverAlways, we are talking about the Purple Shirt of Sex, which you will find much-mentioned -- including in poetry -- on this forum.

September 12, 2012 6:07 am  #5

Yes, but I didn't even know it was about a shirt. Silly me 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2012 9:08 am  #6

This is one of my fav epi too!  Especially the scene introducing Ms. Adler in lace.......dear god why am I sweating ......is it tasteless that I want to be the woman on the bed?  Goes to the corner in shame

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

October 5, 2012 12:18 am  #7

Haha my fav part of this was them in the cab after the Buckingham Palace scene. "As ever John, you see but do not observe..." *flips ashtray*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 5, 2012 8:02 pm  #8

There is only Blind Banker that I like less than this episode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 6, 2012 8:00 pm  #9

besleybean wrote:

There is only Blind Banker that I like less than this episode.

Do you mean Scandal and why don't you like it? Just curious.

As for Banker, it is my least favorite, too.

October 6, 2012 8:03 pm  #10

I think Scandal is well written, acted, directed etc.
I also like Irene and don't really know what else Steven could have done with her.
I understand the problem is with me and my view of asexual Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 6, 2012 9:30 pm  #11

Hm.. does Scandal and asexual Sherlock somehow exclude each other?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 6, 2012 9:38 pm  #12

No, one can still have Scandal and I love the theme of it being the royals!
I just struggle with Sherlock being attracted to Irene,

Board footera