BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2016 9:30 am  #2681

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 17, 2016 11:35 am  #2682

ewige wrote:

Wow. All that PRODUCT in his hair!.. ;)

Haha he does put product in his hair ;)

They look so cool in that pic of them in their wedding gear and sunglasses. 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 20, 2016 12:31 pm  #2683

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 20, 2016 1:44 pm  #2684

Awesome photograph!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 20, 2016 1:59 pm  #2685

What is it about these two! Even when not in character I love them together.  It's some kind of magic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 20, 2016 2:40 pm  #2686

Yes, it's amazing, isn't it? Maybe it's because they are so different and within those differences they are perfect together and complement each other so beautifully. I mean, tall Benedict with his dark curls and not so tall Martin with his short blond hair... how can you not love them together? 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 2, 2017 10:12 pm  #2687

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 3, 2017 6:36 am  #2688

Good one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 3, 2017 8:01 am  #2689

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 3, 2017 1:04 pm  #2690

Oh, wow, what's this? Is that Christopher? Or are they visiting somewhere? Or manip?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 3, 2017 1:29 pm  #2691

These are Martin's kids

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

February 3, 2017 1:36 pm  #2692

Aw, that's lovely. Then again, I do get a distinct pap-feeling from this pic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 3, 2017 1:43 pm  #2693

Seriously? It looks like the kids were visiting Martin on the Gower Street. With hundreds of setlockers around. *shrugs*

Last edited by ewige (February 3, 2017 1:44 pm)

-----

February 3, 2017 2:29 pm  #2694

Could be ,of course. I just had the impression that Martin was quite secretive about his children when it came to media (it took a while before he would even say how many kids he had), so I didn't think he would want them around setlock where there would be tons of pics taken.

But I could be wrong, and anyway, it's a lovely pic! 

Team Hudders!

February 3, 2017 2:35 pm  #2695

Eek! I have zero experience with pap pics (thanks to the tight ship we are running here!). So - mods? Whaddayathink? Better err on the side of caution?

Last edited by ewige (February 3, 2017 2:36 pm)

-----

February 3, 2017 2:44 pm  #2696

I don't mean to be a party pooper, it's a lovely picture. 

Team Hudders!

February 3, 2017 5:13 pm  #2697

Amanda has asked for this picture not to be posted.
In this country it is actually illegal take a child's photo without asking permission.
The pics are nearly six years old, mind you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 3, 2017 5:21 pm  #2698

Didn't know that about Amanda. Then I'll be swooning over it in private

-----

February 3, 2017 6:27 pm  #2699

ewige wrote:

Didn't know that about Amanda. Then I'll be swooning over it in private

It happens dear.
Like BB said, the pic is six years old and some fans post it despite Martin and Amanda's wishes so it's not unusual for you to run into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 3, 2017 6:37 pm  #2700

I find it hard to understand why so called fans would go against the wishes of those they are supposed to be fans of!

Board footera