BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2012 12:29 am  #1

Hello fellow fans!

I'm the biggest sherlock fanatic ever! i never read the books but, i simply adore the tv show! i have watched the episodes over and over again! LOVE THEM<3 message me ~A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look, I'm in shock, I have a blanket."
-- Sherlock

September 11, 2012 1:10 am  #2

Re: Hello fellow fans!

welcome to the forum!!  you'll make some friends/colleagues here,  I'm sure,  just be patient.  I've watched the episodes over and over too,  but ever since I got my little cell phone,  I've been  playing around with that.  Oh,  and doctor who...Merlin,  and a new jigsaw puzzle....there's never enough time in a day,  is there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 11, 2012 2:05 am  #3

Welcome to the forum! You might find some competition for biggest Sherlock fanatic here, but you will have fun.

September 11, 2012 6:00 am  #4

Great to have you with us. We have some very crazy Sherlockians here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 11, 2012 6:11 am  #5

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hoping you have lots of fanatic fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 11, 2012 10:28 am  #6

Hi, welcome also from me! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 11, 2012 1:48 pm  #7

Welcome, another biggest fan! Hahahhaha the books are amazing, you should really try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.” HP and the Deathly Hallows

"Why's it always the hat photograph?"The Reichenbach Fall

September 11, 2012 5:58 pm  #8

Hi and welcome to the forum!

September 11, 2012 5:58 pm  #9

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I highly recommend the books, they're great! I'm working my way through them now to keep myself entertained until series 3 gets here... 

Last edited by ImaSherlockGirl (September 11, 2012 5:58 pm)

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

September 12, 2012 7:25 am  #10

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

And yes, the books, or more affectionately known as "the canon" are really rather good, and not difficult to read at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera