BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2016 8:57 pm  #121

Re: Meet the Members!

Thank you! Can't wait to finish my study and have a real job. Sometimes it seems so sureal !

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

February 19, 2016 10:09 pm  #122

Still a long way to go? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 19, 2016 10:52 pm  #123

Well , don't really know ..it depends if I am chosen for the Master I want , which I doubt though... Damn studies ! ><

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

February 19, 2016 11:17 pm  #124

I really hope that things will get better for you 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 25, 2016 4:06 am  #125

Solenn wrote:

Any students around here ? I need to share my despair 😭

Hi, fellow student! Balancing work and stuff like this is difficult, I'm totally with you... Whatever happens, know that we've got your back! 

Are we still doing introductions? I'll go ahead and do mine.

I'm an American Southern girl, born and raised in Tennessee, but I feel like a Brit at heart. I'm a young adult, planning to major in English with a minor in Digital Media. I'm a huge fangirl of Sherlock (obviously), Doctor Who, Supernatual, this AMAZING show called Forever which nobody has ever heard of (if you watch it, DM me or something !), Marvel, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson. I love alt rock like Imagine Dragons and Fall Out Boy as well as classic rock like Journey and Bon Jovi. I have two younger sisters, one biological and one adopted. I have two dogs (a Maltese mix and a Golden Retriever) and a black cat. And I've always dreamed of moving to Scotland.

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

March 25, 2016 5:18 am  #126

Welcome to the forum, Jawn. Have fun. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 29, 2016 5:50 pm  #127

Hi my name is Brittney.
I am 18-20 years old.
I am a student at Texas A&M University- Commerce.
I am from the United States. 
I am currently taking a class that requires us to research a group of people that communicate in a certain way. I chose Sherlock but more specifically this forum. I really really need some of y'all to please fill out a consent form so that I can observe this forum and do my project. I have had no one fill it out and I am currently worried about failing this class because the project is worth 25% of my grade. Please Please Please fill it out. Oh and did I mention the form is online? Thank you sooooooooo much.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5VDG5H9

April 3, 2016 6:23 pm  #128

Hello!
My name is Gosia (Margaret).
I'm from Poland.
I'm 17 years old.
I like playing basketball.
I'm listening to rock music (from 80-90s' and also classical music).
I've started watching Sherlock 4 months ago.
I've been to England 9 times but I want more.
I love travelling and learning new languages.
I'm in high school. My class profile is mathematical-geography. I don't know what I'm doing in this class because I don't like maths...
I've got a cat.
And of course I love Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. (wow! no one was expecting this)

May 1, 2016 7:47 pm  #129

Hi, I'm mr. Tadeusz.
I should actually learn, because I have the most important exam in my life, which all students have to pass after high school. So in that case I watched a lot of series, btw it's the way I found out about Sherlock.
I'm from Poland and my English isn't in good condition. It's other aspect why I'm here.
I love reading books. My next aim is Sherlock Holmes of course.
I work as a waitress and this occupation is very insane.
I have never been in UK, but I dream about it.
I love biology and I want to be a doctor, like Watson, but I wouldn't get into univeristy.
Wish me luck!
P.S and I'm actually a girl

- SH

May 15, 2016 9:22 pm  #130

I'm BACK! So sorry I've been too bust hyperfocusing on tumblr... I'm a bit more able to spread my attention again now!

---------------
It's not really a ship, it's more like a life raft.

June 19, 2016 3:03 am  #131

I am male, retired. On this forum I go by the name ojisan which is japanese for honorable uncle, which I am. I am retired from the motion picture industry. I consider my new job to be caring for my health.
I have been a Sherlock fan since the sixties. I am also a Star Wars fan. I consider Star Wars to be my baby. 
I am a total geek: science fiction, fantasy, horror, dungeons and dragons, computer games, & etc. I am not gay myself but I have had many LGBT friends over the years. I am against prejudice of any kind. That's how my mother raised me. Thanks to Sherlock and his methods I have been able to do many good things, and I hope to do many more. I also hope to inspire other Sherlockians to do the same. 
I have lived and worked in Hollywood for so long, I consider myself a denizen of Hollywood. I have seen many things and many people..few would believe what I have seen. In the military I was stationed in Japan for nearly 3 years. 

sirdenis

June 19, 2016 7:30 am  #132

Welcome and enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 19, 2016 8:56 am  #133

I bet you could have some stories to tell ojisan, especially having been in Hollywood for so long. If you don't mind me asking, what did you do in motion pictures?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 12, 2017 6:16 pm  #134

Hi, I already made my introduction a little while ago, I was just wondering if this place has some sort of an active community that may be worth staying for after S4 ends?

January 12, 2017 6:19 pm  #135

Hopefully...might depend if we get any announcements!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 29, 2017 1:15 pm  #136

hello!

My name is Mal. That's my username as well! it's actually a short form of my name because I dont like my name.
I'm 25 
I just finished my undergrad in a field i do not like
I love to write so much but I am never appreciated for that by anyone. 
I love dolphins and dogs and terrified of butterflies.
I may seem serious irl but I am a huge fan girl at heart

okay this is enough

January 29, 2017 11:02 pm  #137

Hi Mal! I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the subject of your studies.
I like to write, too! Welcome to the forum!

Clueing for looks.

January 30, 2017 5:03 am  #138

Yitzock wrote:

Hi Mal! I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the subject of your studies.
I like to write, too! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you!  
Well yeah can't do anything about it now. Nice to meet another person who loves to write!!

January 30, 2017 5:39 am  #139

Solenn wrote:

Not really a rant , just .. I'm tired , worried , fed up ..  Law studies are hard ^^

I am fed up of Medicine..I am so tired all the time

January 6, 2019 3:45 am  #140

Yo. I’m Angel, I’m 16. 
Im from the UK
Im currently studying and have a job which is stressful, as well as the various mental health issues I struggle with
Being online helps me in ways that nothing else can
I write and read fan fiction- my favourite Sherlock fits are Alone On The Water and The Matter of Love series on AO3 (I know they’re mylock please don’t kill me hehe) 
i also adore Supernatural, Shadowhunters, Once Upon A Time, etc.
I am musical trash...
Thats about it, I’m boring.

TRYING TO REVIVE THE THREAD 

Angel xx

“I am not afraid to keep on living” 

Lost, broken, afraid... but still here. As good as I can be, I guess?

Always Keep Fighting <3

Board footera