BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2017 8:24 pm  #3181

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Behind the scenes from the well scenes, he's gorgeous:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 23, 2017 8:51 pm  #3182

Punching the air on completion?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 23, 2017 9:05 pm  #3183

Yeah, he seems to be quite happy with something - I can imagine it must have been quite straining to be soaking wet for god-only-knows how many hours it took.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 24, 2017 7:56 am  #3184

nakahara wrote:

Creepin' my way in to say how much I love Freeman's hair poofy in this series. I ADORE the hairstyles men wore in to 20's (Google images for 1920's hair p0rn) and something about how it flops in his face is so nostalgic, classically handsome, I just adore it. 

January 24, 2017 7:57 am  #3185

Me, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 24, 2017 1:12 pm  #3186

That's his Hot Dad Hair.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 25, 2017 2:40 pm  #3187

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 25, 2017 4:31 pm  #3188

nakahara wrote:

Very excited for this movie.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 25, 2017 5:50 pm  #3189

Martin + babe is so cute.

January 28, 2017 5:05 pm  #3190

Be still my quivering ovaries.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 28, 2017 6:00 pm  #3191

They are so lovely!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 28, 2017 6:01 pm  #3192

I just love the way Martin dresses.

January 28, 2017 6:15 pm  #3193

Lovely pic - and Martin dressed all summer-y!

Team Hudders!

January 30, 2017 12:50 pm  #3194

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 30, 2017 5:44 pm  #3195

Sob.

January 31, 2017 8:53 pm  #3196

January 31, 2017 8:54 pm  #3197

Lovely man.

February 1, 2017 10:01 am  #3198

February 1, 2017 10:21 am  #3199

February 1, 2017 10:49 am  #3200

Some soft!John and some BAMF!John. Can't go wrong with either of them.

Team Hudders!

Board footera