BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2017 2:55 pm  #1

Hey there

um, not sure where to start.
I'm here now because I started being actively active in the fandom although I was a serious fan, since that last episode. I want to participate into this group of amazing people because I saw many people were discouraged and hurt by the last series... I was too, but I want to spread the hope so here I am

you can call me Sofi, I guess <3
I love this fandom and I know how many amazing people are working for it and I have had amazing experiences since I started discussing about everything that troubled me the past few weeks I have received a lot of help and had many ideas, so I'm here to share all I can

January 21, 2017 3:25 pm  #2

Re: Hey there

Hello and welcome, Sofi!
I like your attitude!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 21, 2017 3:36 pm  #3

ewige wrote:

Hello and welcome, Sofi!
I like your attitude!

haha thank you! 

January 21, 2017 3:37 pm  #4

Welcome, Sofi!  I'm sorry you were discouraged and hurt by S4 - I know some people here were disappointed, particularly by TFP.  But I'm glad you're hopeful and maybe you can find some things to like here - have a look at the Mycroft thread, for instance! 

January 21, 2017 3:58 pm  #5

Liberty wrote:

Welcome, Sofi!  I'm sorry you were discouraged and hurt by S4 - I know some people here were disappointed, particularly by TFP.  But I'm glad you're hopeful and maybe you can find some things to like here - have a look at the Mycroft thread, for instance! 

Certainly <3 I'm loving everything here :D and of course I still love the show wholly <3

January 21, 2017 4:34 pm  #6

Welcome Sofi ! 

January 21, 2017 6:47 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum, Sofi. I like your new thread. Haven't read it completely yet but will soon. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 21, 2017 8:00 pm  #8

Welcome, Sofi, I think you have found the right place. You can vent or tell us what made you sad and share your ideas. And maybe find something to enjoy in here as well. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 23, 2017 10:25 pm  #9

Hi Sofi!

Welcome!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

Board footera