BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2012 8:40 am  #1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN - 41 today.

Hope he enjoys his day with his loved ones.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

September 8, 2012 10:55 am  #2

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN - 41 today.

Happy birthday to Martin! Many happy returns I hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 8, 2012 11:33 am  #3

Awww.....yes, happy birthday to Martin.   I remember 41....dimly.  It's a good age  The shock of turning 40 is behind you and 50 is still a long way off.

Some traits of our adorable Virgoan -

If You Were Born Today, September 8:

You are not only creative, you are able to channel your vision into practical avenues of expression. You are not well-suited to routine work. Your mind is always busy, and if you're not using it productively, you are given to worrying and overanalyzing. Some worrying is good--you are strong at organizing. Too much, and you fret over the small stuff. Overall, however, you are hopeful and fresh, and have a wonderful spin on life that intrigues others. If you are an artist, this could be an especially inspired, imaginative, and productive year. Your faith in your ability to produce and to win takes you places you perhaps never imagined. You are able to see the "big picture", which helps you to plan effectively. It's a strong year for engaging in creative projects and for joining in groups working towards a common goal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 8, 2012 11:37 pm  #4

Best returns of the day to Martin. I love that one of the hottest actors on earth is closer to my age than my neice's. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 10, 2012 2:26 am  #5

Happy Birthday,  Martin!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera