BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2012 8:47 pm  #1

Good Day

Hi,

I sort of went the opposite way to normal. I was like, I don't need to introduce myself, I'll just jump right in. So I did. I started reading & posting, & then about a week later, I decided that maybe I should say hi. So good day to all from er... Paul Keating likes to call us the "butt end of the world". Not very flattering but I think the description is apt enough.
Hello from Oceania over here

*edited for spelling

Last edited by saturnR (September 7, 2012 8:50 pm)

September 7, 2012 9:03 pm  #2

Re: Good Day

Nice to have you with us, Saturn. Another Australian-Sherlockian in the forum  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 8, 2012 6:18 am  #3

Welcome, officially, to the forum. Another Aussie in the mix...interesting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 8, 2012 7:19 am  #4

Hello and a warm welcome also from me

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 8, 2012 9:57 am  #5

Hi there and welcome to my fellow Aussie!

September 8, 2012 5:52 pm  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum, saturnR! Pleasure to meet you! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

September 9, 2012 4:03 pm  #7

Another welcome, saturnR!

September 9, 2012 6:30 pm  #8

Hello there, welcome to the forum!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

September 9, 2012 7:27 pm  #9

Wow, we have quite a few Aussies on here now. Welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 10, 2012 2:15 am  #10

hey there welcome!!   Saturn R  is a great user name.  glad you could join us.  Hope you have fun here.  I'm the local Skitty.   You can call me that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera