BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2017 5:54 pm  #1

Cheers :)

Hey guys!

I am also new here I could kill myself that I have never tried Sherlock before, I just started watching the series 2 months ago. A very good friend of mine nearly forced me to give Sherlock a try and its usually very hard to convince her with a series (I have to hug and thank her many more time for that xD). So, I thought I have to try it especially if she likes it^^ I have NO clue why I havent watched it earlier... I am so stupid haha I dont know I just havent heard about it that much before... For me the best series I have ever seen.

Haha sorry back to topic :D I am just so addicted already^^ My name is Fabienne, I am 22 years old, from Germany and I am studying at university right now. I love writing, its everything for me thats also why I started writing fanfiction about Sherlock (that doesnt happen with many series).

Even though I am always talking about Sherlock if I am meeting the friend who showed it to me and I am also annoying my boyfriend with it all the time (luckily he also loves it after I have showed him^^) I am very happy to be here now! Its great to read all your different thoughts about the newest episode and everything else which is about our lovely Sherlock and John

I hope that wasnt too much haha

Have a great day!

Fabienne

January 12, 2017 7:07 pm  #2

Re: Cheers :)

Welcome !! 

It's always great to meet fans as crazy as us !! 

January 13, 2017 12:37 pm  #3

Belated welcome to the forum. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 13, 2017 12:51 pm  #4

Hello and welcome!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 15, 2017 4:33 pm  #5

Thank you guys Happy to be here

Board footera