BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2017 5:54 pm  #6801

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

ismiseceltic wrote:

By the way, is this OSAJ accepting new members?? I would love to have a cool badge in my signature.

Anytime, dear! You'really welcome. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 11, 2017 6:02 pm  #6802

Yay! Do I make my own or is there an official?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

And if I shed a tear I won't cage it, I won't fear love
And if I feel a rage I won't deny it, I won't fear love

January 11, 2017 6:04 pm  #6803

ismiseceltic wrote:

By the way, is this OSAJ accepting new members?? I would love to have a cool badge in my signature.

Welcome aboard!  Do you hearby swear to Johnlock aggressively whenever and wherever you can and to stand strong against all antis?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 11, 2017 6:06 pm  #6804

tonnaree wrote:

ismiseceltic wrote:

Welcome aboard!  Do you hearby swear to Johnlock aggressively whenever and wherever you can and to stand strong against all antis?

I do so solemnly and wholeheartedly swear!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

January 11, 2017 6:08 pm  #6805

ismiseceltic wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

ismiseceltic wrote:

I do so solemnly and wholeheartedly swear!!

*sprinkles ismiseceltic with glitter and confetti* 

Arise yea newly anointed and go forth to proudly johnlock.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 11, 2017 6:11 pm  #6806

*throws glitter around the forum, giggling madly*

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 11, 2017 6:27 pm  #6807

You guys are awesome! I love this place already!!

Now for the important stuff. Where do I get my badge declaring me to be an official member? Gotta have one ya know. <asked while madly throwing glitter in celebration>.

Last edited by ismiseceltic (January 11, 2017 6:29 pm)

January 11, 2017 6:31 pm  #6808

I think I downloaded the badge from tonnaree's signature.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 11, 2017 6:36 pm  #6809

Schmiezi wrote:

Got it. Thanks!!

January 11, 2017 6:38 pm  #6810

Looks good! :-)

January 11, 2017 6:39 pm  #6811

ismiseceltic wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Got it. Thanks!!

You may always use mine, but also feel free to design your own if you like.  Graphics are cool. 

And remember, whenever anyone says that John and Sherlock have a "bromance" remind them that the "B" is silent.   *giggle*

Last edited by tonnaree (January 11, 2017 6:39 pm)

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 11, 2017 6:46 pm  #6812

tonnaree wrote:

ismiseceltic wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Got it. Thanks!!

You may always use mine, but also feel free to design your own if you like.  Graphics are cool. 

And remember, whenever anyone says that John and Sherlock have a "bromance" remind them that the "B" is silent.   *giggle*

Besides, there's not near enough beer chugging or back slapping, and way to many meaningful looks and silences for the "B" to be anything other than silent.

January 11, 2017 8:07 pm  #6813

Do I need to tag spoilers for TLD? If so ----SPOILERS------

Everybody let me know if I'm over-posting. I'm just so excited to have an outlet for this obsession. Is that the right word?? Yes, yes I think it is.

Anyway, I was thinking about a video I saw on youtube regarding TJLC about the drink code. You know, where coffee=hetero love and tea=gay love. And then I got to thinking about the scene when Faith comes to visit him at 221B and he tells her that he has to drink a cup of tea. The mad chemist in the kitchen asks if he wouldn't rather have coffee but no, he's sure he wants tea. Has this already been discussed? I haven't seen anyone else talk about it but I might be missing it. Are they telling us something here? Wouldn't it be wonderful if that was the confirmation we needed right there?? Oh how I hope we get something in TFP.

January 11, 2017 8:11 pm  #6814

There is a lot of such subtext strewn around the episodes. Funnily enough, Wiggy says: "It that a code?" Haha!
I prefer to think of such bread crumbs a solid evidence. Yep.

-----

January 11, 2017 8:23 pm  #6815

ismiseceltic wrote:

Do I need to tag spoilers for TLD? If so ----SPOILERS------

Everybody let me know if I'm over-posting. I'm just so excited to have an outlet for this obsession. Is that the right word?? Yes, yes I think it is.

Anyway, I was thinking about a video I saw on youtube regarding TJLC about the drink code. You know, where coffee=hetero love and tea=gay love. And then I got to thinking about the scene when Faith comes to visit him at 221B and he tells her that he has to drink a cup of tea. The mad chemist in the kitchen asks if he wouldn't rather have coffee but no, he's sure he wants tea. Has this already been discussed? I haven't seen anyone else talk about it but I might be missing it. Are they telling us something here? Wouldn't it be wonderful if that was the confirmation we needed right there?? Oh how I hope we get something in TFP.

Everything is fine, glad you are so enthusiastic. 

As for Rebekah's tea/coffee metaphor - yes, I think this might be a direct hint. Because Billy looks pointedly at "Faith" when he suggests Sherlock might drink coffee. Drinking coffee = being heterosexual. But Sherlock just wants his tea. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 11, 2017 10:48 pm  #6816

Tea and Cake no less ! 

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

January 11, 2017 11:18 pm  #6817

Thank you for the warm welcome I am very happy to be here even though I am already annoying my friends + boyfriend with all my talking about Sherlock all the time haha (they watch it too though xD). I am sorry if I posted something wrong already^^ 

I love your ideas about the last episode! I really hope something big is happening! But still I am so sad that its already the last episode... Hopefully theres going to be season 5 and we dont have to wait that long...

ismiseceltic wrote:

Good question :D Actually I really would love to join too. I adore Johnlock with every part of my heart and soul :D I am even writing a fanfiction about them atm. That only happens if I am really into a couple xD

Last edited by Dumai (January 12, 2017 12:39 am)

January 12, 2017 1:34 am  #6818

Dumai wrote:

Thank you for the warm welcome I am very happy to be here even though I am already annoying my friends + boyfriend with all my talking about Sherlock all the time haha (they watch it too though xD). I am sorry if I posted something wrong already^^ 

I love your ideas about the last episode! I really hope something big is happening! But still I am so sad that its already the last episode... Hopefully theres going to be season 5 and we dont have to wait that long...

ismiseceltic wrote:

Good question :D Actually I really would love to join too. I adore Johnlock with every part of my heart and soul :D I am even writing a fanfiction about them atm. That only happens if I am really into a couple xD

All the faithful are welcome in the OSAJ!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 12, 2017 7:07 am  #6819

Last edited by ewige (January 12, 2017 7:08 am)

-----

January 12, 2017 11:01 am  #6820

tonnaree wrote:

Mothonthemantel wrote:

Great link Susie thankyou.Very telling comparisons.

An eloquent and well put together article on why Johnlock should be in screenspy yesterday too.

http://www.screenspy.com/articles/a-case-for-johnlock-why-sherlock-should-embrace-its-ship-of-dreams/

This article almost made me cry.
After having johnlockers be called crazy and obsessed it touched me so much to see our feelings treated with dignity and respect.  To have our reasoning present in such a calm and thoughtful way.

Regardless of what ends up happening on the show I will always treasure this author standing up for us.

Late to the party, but I loved that article, too. It's all we always said in here. Bless the author for speaking up at this time.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera