BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2017 4:04 pm  #41

Re: Favourite scenes (photos/gifs)

tonnaree wrote:

Could we all just take a moment and give a standing ovation for the brilliance that was Mrs. Hudson in this episode.

*wild applause*

Last edited by Lola Red (January 9, 2017 4:04 pm)

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 9, 2017 4:42 pm  #42

She's a living doll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2017 4:49 pm  #43

"I'm the widow of a drug lord and I own property in Central London"

Owns an Ashton Martin and drives it like a boss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 9, 2017 6:36 pm  #44

Whisky[b wrote:

]I cannot do gifs[/b], but that scene, where Sherlock stands in 221b and there are notes everywhere, I totally thought of Anderson theorizing when Sherlock was "dead". It had me laugh out so loud! God apperently I do miss Anderson sometimes

Do you mean you can't find any good ones or you don't know how?
Because you just have to click on a pic or gif somewhere online (tumblr for example) with right side mouse button then choose copy and then put it here in your message (again right side mouse button) and choose paste or Ctrl+v.
That's it!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 9, 2017 6:37 pm  #45

That's so heart-breaking, he looks so young and vulnerable. He must have thought he lost John forever and I'm sure was surprised John would do something like that to him.

So funny, he has no idea what she wants! I'm sure nobody was ever brave enough to ask Mycroft out.

that was that scene were she basically tells John he isn't that smart but he at least is the cute doctor or something like that.

Last edited by Ivy (January 9, 2017 6:38 pm)

----------

January 9, 2017 6:44 pm  #46

Ivy wrote:

So funny, he has no idea what she wants! I'm sure nobody was ever brave enough to ask Mycroft out.

That scene simultaneously threw me for a loop and make me laugh out loud 

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 9, 2017 6:55 pm  #47

I thought it was quite sweet of both of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2017 8:31 pm  #48

----------

January 9, 2017 8:32 pm  #49

Yummy Mycroft.

January 9, 2017 8:57 pm  #50

----------

January 9, 2017 8:59 pm  #51

Ha.

January 9, 2017 9:05 pm  #52

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 9:08 pm  #53

Haha! 

Earthquake! 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 9, 2017 9:23 pm  #54

----------

January 9, 2017 9:57 pm  #55

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 9:58 pm  #56

Haha.

January 9, 2017 10:10 pm  #57

January 9, 2017 10:18 pm  #58

January 9, 2017 10:19 pm  #59

I love that look she gives him

January 9, 2017 10:20 pm  #60

High AF Sherlock should NOT be this hot.   

Edited to add: Someone on tumblr refered to this as the "midnight blue shirt of F**K me now."

Last edited by tonnaree (January 9, 2017 10:22 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera