BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2012 8:33 pm  #621

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

My last post for today, it's getting quite late in Europe  . Feel free to continue the colour discussion:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 6, 2012 8:33 pm  #622

Mattlocked wrote:

Not only what he says can get a different meaning when taken out of context: 

Matt - Are you trying to kill me!  That lucky, lucky hand! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 6, 2012 8:35 pm  #623

Fine, you don't want me to sleep. He can't stop touching himself. Wonder why?

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 6, 2012 8:37 pm  #624

SusiGo wrote:

My last post for today, it's getting quite late in Europe  . Feel free to continue the colour discussion:

Ah!

And there's the brown spot he has next to the pupil of the right eye. Mmmm. Delish.

September 6, 2012 8:38 pm  #625

KeepersPrice wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Not only what he says can get a different meaning when taken out of context: 

Matt - Are you trying to kill me!  That lucky, lucky hand! 

Mmmm, I was thinking that lucky, lucky thigh! *g*

September 6, 2012 8:55 pm  #626

Blue-green, green-blue. I told you! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 7, 2012 7:32 am  #627

SusiGo wrote:

Goodness, those  eyes are *A*M*A*Z*I*N*G*!

PS: This is definitely my favourite thread on these forums. I'm moving in here :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Smart is the new sexy."
I disagree. To me, smart has *always* been sexy.

September 7, 2012 7:50 am  #628

Welcome, Lestrade. This thread is really fun and one of the craziest in the forum. 

September 7, 2012 8:03 am  #629

Thanks, SusiGo. You guys are amazing finding and sharing all those lovely Benedict pics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Smart is the new sexy."
I disagree. To me, smart has *always* been sexy.

September 7, 2012 8:13 am  #630

My pleasure. So here's another one for you:

September 9, 2012 8:34 am  #631

After this thread has been asleep for two days, here's some new stuff. The scene is from PE 3:

September 9, 2012 8:40 am  #632

Ah, time for new pics!
I think I really have to go on with P.E. - if only the weather here was bad!! 

September 9, 2012 3:43 pm  #633

Mattlocked wrote:

Blue-green, green-blue. I told you! 

Here's a link to a Youtube video of the song I mentioned a while back (Crayola Doesn't Make a Color for Your Eyes):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGs-huqpVqU

It's really cute -- and appropriate.

In case you are not familiar with Crayola -- they make crayons and other such arts and crafts things.

And here's a sample of the lyrics:

"At first I thought of Green Blue, but then I saw Blue Green.
And then sometimes in bright light, they look Aquamarine.
I think at night they're darker. I looked again for you.
Saw Grey and Black and went out walkin' after Midnight Blue
But the hues of the deepest skies would be a compromise
Crayola doesn't make a color for your eyes.
There is no way that I could possibly describe you.
Crayola doesn't make a color to draw my love."

Last edited by veecee (September 9, 2012 3:45 pm)

September 9, 2012 9:43 pm  #634

Good n-eye-ght!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 10, 2012 4:33 pm  #635

OMG, I nearly fainted. I think it's perfect (just the way I imagine Leo, just dreaming). 

September 10, 2012 4:35 pm  #636

As Leo okay, as Ben too much Brisk in the hair. 

September 10, 2012 4:36 pm  #637

Hm, but it would be 1920s style, wouldn't it? Just saying. I know you don't like the slicked back look. 

Last edited by SusiGo (September 10, 2012 4:37 pm)

September 10, 2012 5:28 pm  #638

Susi, have you regained consciousness yet? That is a great photo, was it back and white when you found it or did you convert it? Looks quite 'authentic'. And the slicked back hair (yum) is quite authentic for the period. But let's face it, we would be happy with any hair style as long as he was on tv. Any news on the English translations yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

September 10, 2012 5:34 pm  #639

Just getting myself together again . It was black and white when I found it, that makes it so convincing. No news on a translation so far, but maybe I'll be hearing something after Frankfurt Book Fair in October. It's the biggest marketplace for literary rights and licences in the world. I go there every year to meet my editors.

September 10, 2012 5:44 pm  #640

When I worked in a bookshop I used to help out at the Byron Bay Writers Festival (bit smaller than Frankfurt, but still...) and I always had such a great time and got to meet some brilliant Aussie authors including Tom Keneally who wrote Schindler's List. It was always my dream to go to the Frankfurt Book Fair. Oh well, when I win the Lottery! Make sure you let your editors and publisher know that you have a ready-made market here. Just don't mention the craziness, okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

Board footera