BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2017 10:31 am  #21

Re: Favourite scenes (photos/gifs)

Some Mywood. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 9, 2017 10:44 am  #22

Mywood.... LOL! I like it!

Some laughing Mrs. Hudson to go with it:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 10:59 am  #23

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 11:00 am  #24

Loved that TAB reference!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 9, 2017 11:02 am  #25

The hug scene as a cupcake.

January 9, 2017 11:04 am  #26

January 9, 2017 11:05 am  #27

nakahara wrote:

The hug scene as a cupcake.

Aw, that's cute! (And fast!)

Team Hudders!

January 9, 2017 11:17 am  #28

I absolutely loved this wacky scene, i was marvellously done:

January 9, 2017 11:23 am  #29

Mrs. Hudson....

January 9, 2017 11:30 am  #30

Oh, I loved that scene! Finally someone talking some sense into John!

Team Hudders!

January 9, 2017 12:16 pm  #31

Cutest manipulator on Earth:

January 9, 2017 12:20 pm  #32

Hudders for president!

Team Hudders!

January 9, 2017 12:23 pm  #33

I second that!

January 9, 2017 1:00 pm  #34

I cannot do gifs, but that scene, where Sherlock stands in 221b and there are notes everywhere, I totally thought of Anderson theorizing when Sherlock was "dead". It had me laugh out so loud! God apperently I do miss Anderson sometimes

"It is what it is."

January 9, 2017 1:43 pm  #35

Thank you for all the gifs!
I thought the tea and saucer scene was beautifully choreographed and shot!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 9, 2017 2:03 pm  #36

Could we all just take a moment and give a standing ovation for the brilliance that was Mrs. Hudson in this episode.

*wild applause*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 9, 2017 2:04 pm  #37

January 9, 2017 2:14 pm  #38

That's BAFTA lying there, right next to the lying detective.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 9, 2017 2:16 pm  #39

Oh God, that scene tore right into my heart. I honestly dread watching the episode again, for that scene alone.

Team Hudders!

January 9, 2017 2:39 pm  #40

ANY scene with BAMF Hudders! She was amazing in this episode! And Una must have had a lot of fun with it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera