BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2017 11:35 pm  #1

Favourite scenes (photos/gifs)

Last edited by Ivy (January 8, 2017 11:41 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 8, 2017 11:42 pm  #2

Re: Favourite scenes (photos/gifs)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 8, 2017 11:51 pm  #3

*gross sobbing*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 8, 2017 11:52 pm  #4

That scene!

I'm in a permanent state of almost choked up now, have been since about halfway thorugh the episode.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 8, 2017 11:55 pm  #5

Fantastic scenes!
Please, give them both BAFTA.....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 12:01 am  #6

Thank you for the gifs. I needed to see that again.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 9, 2017 12:19 am  #7

Look at these warm colours... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 9, 2017 12:20 am  #8

Yeah. I wonder whether the flood has already passed (you know, the rising tide from the promo shot).

-----

January 9, 2017 12:31 am  #9

Can´t get enough of this:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 12:39 am  #10

I know. It's heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.
I figure John's speech is what Martin had to do when he asked people to leave the set.

-----

January 9, 2017 12:46 am  #11

January 9, 2017 12:53 am  #12

Did you noticed how viciously John beat Sherlock? One of Sherlock´s eyes had a hematoma in it.... 

January 9, 2017 1:00 am  #13

I saw that but the quality was quite poor so I wasn't sure. Wasn't sure such a thing was at all possible! Oh my. Poor Sherlock.

-----

January 9, 2017 1:06 am  #14

January 9, 2017 1:08 am  #15

January 9, 2017 1:13 am  #16

Poor Sherlock - Mrs. Hudson was driving like a loony, just imagine how he must have felt all cramped in there!

-----

January 9, 2017 1:14 am  #17

"Somebody loves you. Oh, if I had to punch that face, I'd avoid that nose and teeth too..."

​Well, somebody clearly didn't avoid that nose...

nakahara wrote:

Just like old times...

January 9, 2017 1:19 am  #18

I feel like I'm typing "poor Sherlock" on repeat today

-----

January 9, 2017 1:27 am  #19

I definitely said/thought "poor Sherlock" throughout the episode.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 9, 2017 10:12 am  #20

Board footera