BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2017 10:47 pm  #21

Re: First Impressions...

There#re more new questions I have than TLD has solved XD But I loved it from beginning to the end. The whole thing was just amazing good and I had a constantly impuls to hug sad Sherlock.
And I'm so happy Mary ins't this ass noodle like I thought.

-----------------------------------------
Just being a curl.

January 8, 2017 10:48 pm  #22

Mrs Hudson about Molly that she's 'more used to dead people.  It's bound to lower your standards'.

Sherlock saying 'Your own death is something that happens to everybody else'. Very true, and poignant, and relevant to both Mary's death and Sherlock's fall - he must have been thinking of John then.

Sherlock quoting Henry V.

' the main feature of interest'

The blog has 'gone downhill a bit' - it certainly has!

January 8, 2017 10:49 pm  #23

I have actually teared up four minutes into the ep - right after seein the imaginary Mary. What a great move.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 8, 2017 10:49 pm  #24

OMG what an episode! I don't even know where to begin!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 8, 2017 10:49 pm  #25

This was so, so good. What a ride of an episode! Incredibly intense.

I never understood how Sherlock got involved with CS in the first place, though. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 8, 2017 10:50 pm  #26

Vhanja wrote:

I couldn't watch - it wasn't even just a hit, he properly throttled him! My god!

And Sherlock let him..................................................... *gross sobbing*

Dear god almighty my head hurts.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 8, 2017 10:50 pm  #27

Vhanja wrote:

And Lady Smallwood hitting on Mycroft - omg, it doesn't get much better than that. (I actually thought they'd just had sex seeing as they were both putting their coats on).

Now that threw me, because her husband, her pressure point, had died just months ago.  But I suppose life goes on.  And it fitted with the them.  Yes, it did look suggestive!

January 8, 2017 10:50 pm  #28

Mrs. Hudson was amazing. First the car, then all the awesome dialog - finally!

-----

January 8, 2017 10:52 pm  #29

Oh my... I really shed some tears in several scenes. And that rarely or never happens with me when I watch films/tv/cinema. I can count the occasions in my whole life with the fingers on my hands. Today was one of them.

For me, this week's episode was a huuuuuuge improvement compared to last week. It was indeed necessary to get some payoffs now.

I go to bed now, emotinally overwhelmed and wish you a good night. Hope you sleep well!

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

January 8, 2017 10:52 pm  #30

For me the best since TRF. Positively loved it.

January 8, 2017 10:53 pm  #31

I am also completely overwhelmed, but in a good way. SO much goodies! 

Also, Sherlock is the best friend anyone can ever have in the world. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 8, 2017 10:53 pm  #32

Vhanja wrote:

This was so, so good. What a ride of an episode! Incredibly intense.

I never understood how Sherlock got involved with CS in the first place, though. 

I thought that Sherrinford pointed him in that direction.  And presumably that was after Mycroft had spoken to Sherrinford. 

January 8, 2017 10:54 pm  #33

I want to see more Sherrinford.

Just being a curl.

January 8, 2017 10:54 pm  #34

Still not over the hug. Oh, my. And John basically confessing that he was never able to be the man he tried to be. Now he will have to be the man he always was. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 8, 2017 10:56 pm  #35

Sherlock's Curl wrote:

I want to see more Sherrinford.

Ha, I'm sure we will!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 8, 2017 10:56 pm  #36

SusiGo wrote:

Still not over the hug. Oh, my. And John basically confessing that he was never able to be the man he tried to be. Now he will have to be the man he always was. 

I'm so high on happiness now I can't even find the official johnlock thread!!!

-----

January 8, 2017 10:57 pm  #37

Such amazing character development of the both of them!

Team Hudders!

January 8, 2017 10:58 pm  #38

OMFG I just realized we're going to see Moriarty in the next episode. He was seen on Setlock, wasn't he?

Just being a curl.

January 8, 2017 11:00 pm  #39

ewige wrote:

I thought for a moment that it was Moriarty! But a sister... well, not that we didn't see it as a possibility, yet NOT hiding in plain sight!!! AWESOME!

Me, too. Then I thought she would say she's Moriarty's sister. Although deep inside I was still hoping there would Tom Hiddleston hopping out that mask. 

Liberty wrote:

Oh, Sherlock walking for miles round London, just to spell out 'F-ck off' and 'B-llocks' to Mycroft!

Loved that!

Vhanja wrote:

And Lady Smallwood hitting on Mycroft - omg, it doesn't get much better than that. (I actually thought they'd just had sex seeing as they were both putting their coats on).

Vhanja!!!  I'm sure Moffat must have taken drugs to write something like that, but office sex between these two would be too much for the viewers.

Last edited by Ivy (January 8, 2017 11:01 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 8, 2017 11:01 pm  #40

Sorry, I blame this forum for my mind always being in the gutter. 

Team Hudders!

Board footera