BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2017 5:24 pm  #41501

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

*SPLORT*

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 10, 2017 3:09 pm  #41502

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 10, 2017 3:22 pm  #41503

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 10, 2017 3:22 pm  #41504

tonnaree wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

How I wish I was a microscope... *whistles*

So Sherlock could look deep into your eyes while he twiddles your knobs?   

Hahaha, oh god, tonnaree! 

And that one is beautiful, nakahara!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 10, 2017 3:52 pm  #41505

Of course, that was what I meant! xD

The new ones are gorgeous!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 10, 2017 4:14 pm  #41506

January 10, 2017 5:31 pm  #41507

Lovely man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2017 5:37 pm  #41508

Look at that chest!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 10, 2017 5:42 pm  #41509

I'm looking...but I know I shouldn't!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2017 2:05 pm  #41510

January 11, 2017 2:11 pm  #41511

January 11, 2017 8:04 pm  #41512

Wacky.

January 11, 2017 10:37 pm  #41513

Haha, he is a man of many expressions! 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 11, 2017 10:53 pm  #41514

That's quite a moment to pause!

Clueing for looks.

January 12, 2017 9:14 am  #41515

That last one is hilarious!! Give that man some more comedic roles! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 12, 2017 9:24 am  #41516

January 12, 2017 9:32 am  #41517

This thread is even more NSFW than usually!
*tries to discretly use her drool bucket*

Last edited by ewige (January 12, 2017 9:33 am)

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 12, 2017 9:38 am  #41518

There was something very... ehm... attractive about scruffy Sherlock... something... manly? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 12, 2017 9:41 am  #41519

I don´t know why, but the scruff made him look very young and sexy, didn´t it?

January 12, 2017 11:45 am  #41520

Board footera