BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2012 8:53 pm  #1

Harper's Bazaar October 2012

Someone on tumblr was so lovely and scanned the interview about Parade's End with BenCum and Rebecca Hall.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 5, 2012 12:34 am  #2

Re: Harper's Bazaar October 2012

I just saw that last photo today on Tumblr. Goodness, is it hot. I'll admit that I don't find Sherlock that attractive, but Benedict himself is quite sexy.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 5, 2012 6:10 am  #3

Funny, I was looking at it and wondering whether Paul McGuigan would like the wallpaper. Not  keen on his hair in that one. It looks like a bit like a pudding basin haircut.

Last edited by Davina (September 5, 2012 6:11 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 5, 2012 6:12 am  #4

I think he's growing his hair for Sherlock but doesn't want to look like a woman so he puts a lot of styling whatever in it. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 5, 2012 10:54 am  #5

The wild curls are alright, but I do like this look a bit better. He's got such a great (tall) frame to work with; I love seeing him dressed like this. Very nice.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 5, 2012 11:06 am  #6

The shirt makes me slightly dizzy, but in a nice way. *thud again*

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 5, 2012 8:53 pm  #7

I think he looks amazing in those pictures, I really like that kind of clothes on him! Oh my god, the last one...

--------------------------------------------------
Crime in Progress. Please Disturb.

October 25, 2012 1:32 am  #8

Banbha wrote:

I just saw that last photo today on Tumblr. Goodness, is it hot. I'll admit that I don't find Sherlock that attractive, but Benedict himself is quite sexy.

Funny. I go just the other way. I have a terrible crush on Shelock (which is not to say that I don't admire Ben himself or that I find him unattractive).

October 25, 2012 7:49 pm  #9

Those poses in the last picture are so awkward to me! They are both beautiful but that pose is so weird...

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 25, 2012 7:56 pm  #10

Is he supposed to have found her collapsed and is helping her or something?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 25, 2012 8:20 pm  #11

besleybean wrote:

Is he supposed to have found her collapsed and is helping her or something?

Doesn't seem like it to me (her arm is supporting her) but I can't think of a better explanation haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

November 5, 2012 1:02 am  #12

Davina wrote:

Funny, I was looking at it and wondering whether Paul McGuigan would like the wallpaper. Not  keen on his hair in that one. It looks like a bit like a pudding basin haircut.

I'm not feeling the wallpaper, but I think Paul would like the carpet and be able to do something creative with it. I'm not exactly keen on his hair in this either, though I do think he pulls off the slicked back look most of the time, but not always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 5, 2012 7:14 am  #13

He looks fabulous to me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera