BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2016 2:06 pm  #61

Re: The amazing Una Stubbs aka Mrs Hudson

so lovely 

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

July 28, 2016 8:46 pm  #62

Love them both.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2016 11:56 am  #63

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 3, 2016 12:19 pm  #64

The darling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 13, 2016 12:50 am  #65

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2016 8:36 am  #66

It says "continued below", but I can't seem to make it continue!  It is a nice interview though.  I love the idea of her spending her Saturday nights watching Strictly and texting her friends!

December 13, 2016 8:47 am  #67

Yeah, it says "Continued below" but I don't know if there's any more...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2016 8:47 am  #68

I also asked if there could be a rack of beautifully ironed shirts on display

But they never showed it or did they? I could bond with Mrs Hudson over our racks of beautifully ironed shirts!
Thanks for the link!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

December 13, 2016 8:01 pm  #69

Posted this in the Martin thread already, but it should go here too.

Taken at a Christmas concert @ at St Paul's Cathedral, December 13, 2016

December 13, 2016 8:34 pm  #70

That's so nice!

Clueing for looks.

December 14, 2016 12:48 pm  #71

Such a beautiful interview. Una is such a lovely lady!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 17, 2016 3:46 pm  #72

How Una looked when I was a teen!

December 17, 2016 6:47 pm  #73

Love her!  My generation grew up watching her on telly!

December 28, 2016 10:42 pm  #74

When Una was young, she appeared in the funny role of a shoplifter and a witness in a TV series "Rivals of Sherlock Holmes". In this episode, the role of a detective was taken by Lady Molly of Scotland Yard.

Una is a babe here and she appears at 3:47, 17:17 and then again at 43:33:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnC9oq-ZStk

Board footera