BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2016 10:26 pm  #221

Re: Adventures of Crochet Sherlock

But in the end all went well - "There's always TWO of us"   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 8, 2016 12:47 pm  #222

Sherlock, waiting for an fanfiction update.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 8, 2016 2:55 pm  #223

Aw! That's so cute!

Clueing for looks.

February 15, 2016 10:41 am  #224

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 15, 2016 11:04 am  #225

Yeah, I saw that on tumblr, too. It's so cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 18, 2016 7:54 am  #226

April 18, 2016 3:56 pm  #227

Nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 5, 2016 5:33 pm  #228

Last week, little Sherlock and I had breakfast at Speedy's and checked the door knocker.at 221B-to be.
Apparently, Mycroft wasn't around.
Sadly, we missed setlock by two weeks...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 5, 2016 5:35 pm  #229

Cool pix.
I missed it by 2 months!
Hope you enjoyed your trip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 6, 2016 4:11 am  #230

He looks pretty relaxed, sitting on the fence. Nice to see that he also enjoyed your trip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 6, 2016 12:29 pm  #231

Good to know Sherlock had such a good time near his ancestral home.

August 11, 2016 7:03 am  #232

Crotchets having a good time again - playing golf in London:

http://lioncel.tumblr.com/post/148764499224/crochetjohnandsherlock-mini-golf-could-have

Last edited by nakahara (August 11, 2016 7:04 am)

August 11, 2016 5:56 pm  #233

Tee Hee.

October 25, 2016 6:31 pm  #234

December 16, 2016 3:34 am  #235

Paddle boats at Forest Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16, 2016 3:36 am  #236

Crochet John and Sherlock calendar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16, 2016 3:37 am  #237

"Someone is terribly excited about seeing Doctor Strange. -JW"

Last edited by ukaunz (December 16, 2016 3:39 am)

December 25, 2016 2:49 pm  #238

December 27, 2016 8:08 am  #239

Great. They are really sweet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 22, 2017 4:28 pm  #240

Three movies heroes eagerly awaiting the TFP screening.
Unfortunately, one of them had called in sick via phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera