BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2016 5:40 am  #1

Mark is Winq magazine 2016 Man of the Year

Winq is a luxury lifestyle mag for gay men. Click on the link for a short interview.

http://www.winq.com/2016/12/man-of-the-year-2016-mark-gatiss/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 8, 2016 4:11 pm  #2

Re: Mark is Winq magazine 2016 Man of the Year

LOL, great pic there on the cover!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 8, 2016 4:47 pm  #3

Well-deserved title! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 8, 2016 10:02 pm  #4

Congrats to Mark! And I love his cover photo!

Clueing for looks.

December 13, 2016 11:52 am  #5

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 13, 2016 12:31 pm  #6

Love his answers. He's so witty and warm and ingenious.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

December 13, 2016 12:47 pm  #7

He's wondeful!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 13, 2016 8:20 pm  #8

I can very much relate to that "falling apart" …part. Thanks for sharing.

December 13, 2016 8:33 pm  #9

That's cool that he remembers his third birthday cake! My third birthday cake is also what I believe to be my first memory.

Clueing for looks.

December 15, 2016 4:06 pm  #10

December 15, 2016 7:13 pm  #11

Thank you for posting it!  It's a really good interview.   "... essentially a flat-share with deductions and odd incidents"! 

December 16, 2016 3:59 am  #12

Finally found the time to read this, thanks nakahara. I really love Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera