BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2016 12:25 am  #1

Toby Jones

We might as well have a thread dedicated to the versatile Toby Jones

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-12-12/how-toby-jones-created-his-genuinely-scary-sherlock-villain

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2016 8:30 am  #2

Re: Toby Jones

Thanks for starting a Toby thread!  I'm so looking forward to his Culverton.

While we're waiting, he's starring in a two part adaptation of Witness for the Prosecution over Christmas.  I loved And Then There Were None last Christmas, so really looking forward to this!

Of course, the Harry Potter films are being shown over Christmas too, so we'll hear him as Dobby.   And there's a new series of The Detectorists on Netflix!

Last edited by Liberty (December 13, 2016 9:02 am)

December 13, 2016 8:49 am  #3

How did I not know before now that he's the voice of Dobby??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2016 10:30 am  #4

Toby Jones is great! I'm really looking forward to what he'll be doing with his role in S4.
And I'm also looking forward to tonight, when I'll be watching "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" again. He is so wonderfully disgusting  - and of course I especially love the scene in which Peter Guillam is telling him to "get off by back!!!".  

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera