BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2013 12:20 am  #1

Casualty

What happened to his character? There's only one video on Youtube and it cuts off when he's removed the crowbar and they're trying to save his leg...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 4, 2016 12:06 am  #2

Re: Casualty

I've never watched this show, so I have no idea what happened to his character...

But here's a clip the Beeb uploaded recently

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 4, 2016 8:31 am  #3

Casualty is a long-running hospital drama/soap.  So many famous actors seem to have been in it on their way up!  Tom Hiddleston was another, but there are loads!  Either that, or The Bill!  Or occasionally Heartbeat. Anyway, just to point out that it's probably not worth watching the whole run of Casualty just for Martin, as he may have just been in one episode. 

Last edited by Liberty (December 4, 2016 8:39 am)

December 4, 2016 11:11 am  #4

I didn't understand a single word.

December 4, 2016 11:34 am  #5

Policeman: take your hands out of your pockets.
MF: You what?
Policeman: Take your hands out of your pockets and stand still.
MF: What is it?
Policeman: For our protection.
MF: I'm the one who needs protecting.
Policeman: Can I see your driving licence, son?
MF: He ain't got it on him, dad.
Policeman: What's your name?
2nd Policeman: Ricky Beck.
MF: (Laughs) It's typical, innit? You always was a loser, weren't you Felix? Now you're just a loser in a uniform.
Felix: Is that right? Well from where I'm standing, it looks like you're down two hundred quid. So what does that make you?
MF: Look, this is my brother's van, it's insured and MOT'd. Do you want to give us a producer*, then do it. We're late for a game.
Policeman: That's exactly what I am going to do.

*something to do with not being able to produce your driving licence when pulled over by the police.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 4, 2016 11:43 am  #6

Lautrela wrote:

I was talking about Martin's text, not your post *wink*

Doh!  Silly me!  I will delete my long-winded explanation!

Board footera