BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2016 2:56 pm  #1

Hi! from New York City

Hey everyone! My name is Nina and I'm from NYC! I've binge watched Sherlock multiple times and I've got to say that it is definitely my favorite show. Benedict Cumberbatch is GOD. 
Although I am a huge fan, my reason for joining this forum is for a class assignment. I have to do a virtual ethnography of a community and I chose this particular forum because I'd love to meet fellow Sherlockians and see what interests you guys! 

November 1, 2016 3:49 pm  #2

Re: Hi! from New York City

I think I speak for all Sherlockians on this forum when I say that it's an honor for you to use this website for your assignment And welcome to the forum

The eyes are the mirror of the soul

#sherlollyforever

November 10, 2016 3:07 am  #3

i'm-so-cHAngeAbLE wrote:

I think I speak for all Sherlockians on this forum when I say that it's an honor for you to use this website for your assignment And welcome to the forum

Thank you so much! I look forward to interacting with you guys  

November 10, 2016 8:39 am  #4

Welcome and I hope we can be of help to you, Nina. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 13, 2016 11:23 am  #5

Welcome to the forum! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera