BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 31, 2016 9:37 pm  #2661

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

Not John and Sherlock, but nice photo anyway:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 1, 2016 5:26 am  #2662

One of the first and best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 17, 2016 8:14 pm  #2663

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 17, 2016 8:15 pm  #2664

Classic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 18, 2016 12:05 am  #2665

Sweet Jesus!  They are made to be together! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 18, 2016 5:45 am  #2666

As was said the first time they were put side by side in costume: and there's our TV show.

October 24, 2016 7:26 am  #2667

November 5, 2016 5:22 am  #2668

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 11, 2016 4:19 pm  #2669

So beautiful, both of them!

November 11, 2016 4:20 pm  #2670

November 13, 2016 10:33 am  #2671

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 13, 2016 12:34 pm  #2672

^ this is a much, much more optimistic version of the promo picture!
(Everything's gonna be ok, Sherlock, I'm gonna be an ass just this season, I promise! And they forced me, anyway. For the dramatic narrative reasons!)

Last edited by ewige (November 13, 2016 12:34 pm)

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

November 13, 2016 5:08 pm  #2673

Lovely pic. It is a shame they never used these in the show. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 15, 2016 1:01 pm  #2674

November 20, 2016 12:11 am  #2675

December 7, 2016 1:16 pm  #2676

December 7, 2016 1:26 pm  #2677

Thank you, these are lovely. And apart from the loveliness there are amazing thoughts about the mirrors as well. Just look at the HLV one which is acting as a magnifier. And I saw one from TSoT from the wedding planning scene where you can see Mary in the front and the skull print behind her in the mirror. Their love for detail is absolutely amazing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 16, 2016 5:37 am  #2678

December 16, 2016 1:22 pm  #2679

Thank you!

December 16, 2016 1:29 pm  #2680

Wow. All that PRODUCT in his hair!.. ;)

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

Board footera