BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2016 7:41 am  #101

Re: Whatever happened to...?

I still hope she´ll return one day.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 9, 2016 12:12 pm  #102

I wonder where Zatoichi has gone.
I hope she will return eventually. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 9, 2016 12:15 pm  #103

It's not that long since she posted and she was sounding quite positive on her last post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 9, 2016 12:28 pm  #104

Right, thanks.

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 8, 2016 8:26 am  #105

I miss Harriet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 8, 2016 8:28 am  #106

Jeeps, I forgot all about Harriet...how could I?!

EDIT: but having just checked, it's only just over a couple of weeks!

Last edited by besleybean (June 8, 2016 8:29 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 8, 2016 11:36 am  #107

Yes, I miss Harriet, too.
And for a regular like her two weeks is a whole lot.

June 8, 2016 11:51 am  #108

For me, it's 8 months!

July 15, 2016 8:52 am  #109

So I wonder what did happen to Harriet? Anyone know?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 15, 2016 10:27 am  #110

Still not that long since she was on here.

July 15, 2016 10:48 am  #111

Last log-in end of May? That's a long time for a former active member.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 15, 2016 1:41 pm  #112

I know that she does not want to come back for reasons that have nothing to do with the forum.

Let's see if she changes her mind sometimes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16, 2016 9:47 pm  #113

So sad to hear about that... 
She is greatly missed here in the forum. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 17, 2016 9:31 am  #114

I hope she's okay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 17, 2016 10:59 am  #115

I'm so sad to hear that she doesn't want to come back
I hope she is all right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 6, 2016 2:52 pm  #116

I have been wondering about Whisky and Ah-chie lately.
Whisky could be reading without posting, she's done that before, but if not I hope she is doing OK, since she hasn't been around in a long time.
And Ah-chie left on a misunderstanding and that still bothers me sometimes.  She said she would be taking a break from the forum, but she still hasn't come back.  I always liked reading what she had to say, either about Sherlock or movies.  I always enjoyed her movie reviews in the recently watched movies topics.

Clueing for looks.

November 6, 2016 11:06 pm  #117

Yes, I miss them both too, and Harriet. I hope they come back for s4.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 12, 2016 10:59 pm  #118

I'm here.  Not feeling very well and struggling with the real life out there. Not really following the forum though right now. Ironically, I only saw this because I felt the need to check the forum after the US vote. Dunno why. Just to read that people are still around and sane and keeping their heads up, I suppose. A bit shaken like most, I am, I guess. Take care, all.
I miss the forum. Will be back, just dunno when.

"It is what it is."

November 13, 2016 7:02 am  #119

We will be here when you come back Whisky. :-) Best wishes to you!!!

Last edited by Schmiezi (November 13, 2016 7:03 am)

November 13, 2016 10:57 am  #120

Has somebody heard of bb lately? She wanted to be back from London already, if I understood it correctly ...

Board footera