BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2016 2:33 pm  #3081

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 25, 2016 4:29 pm  #3082

Awesome stuff!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

October 25, 2016 6:47 pm  #3083

*laughs!*   I had totally forgotten about how that entry started!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 4, 2016 7:14 pm  #3084

Nuclear family, Sherlock style:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 4, 2016 7:26 pm  #3085

I've seen that one before. LOL!

Clueing for looks.

November 7, 2016 11:10 pm  #3086

Great emoticons! 

November 8, 2016 1:41 pm  #3087

"Sherlock is a bit... weird today, Mrs. Hudson."
"Isn´t he always, John?"

November 8, 2016 5:18 pm  #3088

Lol, omg! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 8, 2016 9:15 pm  #3089

I knew about that film already, but I have not seen that edit before.  Very punny!

Clueing for looks.

November 10, 2016 3:09 pm  #3090

LOL!

November 10, 2016 6:01 pm  #3091

Wondeful! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 11, 2016 7:55 pm  #3092

Lol!  Great!  And I kinda wondered if the Strange texts would show up... http://textsfromsuperheroes.com/  does an awesome job with that humor/meme, and lately they've been highlighting all the Dr. Strange ones.  Here's a couple other gems..... 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 11, 2016 9:23 pm  #3093

They are all hilarious! LOL!

November 14, 2016 8:44 am  #3094

November 14, 2016 2:36 pm  #3095

Whoops!

Clueing for looks.

November 15, 2016 12:45 pm  #3096

A transformation:

November 22, 2016 12:18 pm  #3097

Happy fraternising:

November 22, 2016 1:10 pm  #3098

Reminds me.  I need to see Doctor Strange again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 22, 2016 2:15 pm  #3099

The actual reason of his interest in fibres:

November 23, 2016 12:04 pm  #3100

LOL!

Board footera