BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2016 11:25 am  #1

A thread for any video interviews with Benedict

I thought it might be worth starting a thread for all those little interviews that crop up on YouTube and elsewhere, instead of starting a new topic for each one. Okay, moderators? 

Benedict Cumberbatch Interview - Doctor Strange | BBC Breakfast 2016 October 25

Benedict Cumberbatch on his childhood and DOCTOR STRANGE

Last edited by ukaunz (October 29, 2016 11:50 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 2, 2016 2:22 am  #2

Re: A thread for any video interviews with Benedict

The same guys who made the Honest Review of Sherlock did interviews with the stars of Doctor Strange

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 2, 2016 11:03 am  #3

Nice idea for a thread and a nice contributions! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 2, 2016 11:07 am  #4

Not a video interview in the strictest sense of the word, but... Benedict answered the questions on Buzzfeed yesterday. The answers may be read here:

http://buzzfeed.tumblr.com/archive

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 2, 2016 11:09 am  #5

One of the most interesting answers from yesterday:

http://buzzfeed.tumblr.com/post/152598117637/what-has-been-your-most-challenging-film-or-stage

Wow, my regard for Benedict´s workaholism and stamina just increased tenfold....

November 2, 2016 8:02 pm  #6

A Vimeo user called Naiara has uploade a dozen of Benedict's recent video interviews about Doctor Strange etc.
https://vimeo.com/user4411049/videos

November 3, 2016 2:34 pm  #7

Nice! 

November 3, 2016 11:43 pm  #8

This one made me laugh out lout. I love it when Benedict gets to riff with people he likes, and has fun in an interview. Tilda is awesome, too

November 4, 2016 12:19 am  #9

Yes, it was funny.  I liked his Trump faces.

Clueing for looks.

November 4, 2016 10:51 am  #10

More silly but fun interviews

And if you still can't get enough Doctor Strange press

Last edited by ukaunz (November 4, 2016 11:08 am)

December 20, 2016 8:05 pm  #11

A nice video about the recent Hollywood event honouring Benedict

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

March 2, 2017 8:06 pm  #12

An interesting little interview with Ben regarding Dr. Strange.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 2, 2017 8:24 pm  #13

Thank you for posting that, so I could see the whole interview!
I initially forgot to watch it this morning and then thought I'd missed it, so switched channels!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 2, 2017 10:27 pm  #14

Thanks for posting that! I think there's stuff in it that wasn't shown on TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 3, 2017 6:41 am  #15

I was wondering, because I actually thought it was a really good interview!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera