BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2016 4:39 pm  #1

hello wonderful fellow Sherlockians!

Welp, here's my introductions. I stumbled upon this website while trying to search for news on season 4 and surviving the hiatus... hopefully this will help me survive the last bit of stretch waiting for January 2017!! Yaay! I'm so excited I don't even know anymore. I absolutely love Sherlock (obviously) and love Moriarty! But of course, I also love Jawn... and Molly... and Lestrade. And I 100% ship Sherlolly!

The eyes are the mirror of the soul

#sherlollyforever

October 25, 2016 4:50 pm  #2

Re: hello wonderful fellow Sherlockians!

Welcome to the forum!  Yes, it's a very exciting time, isn't it?  Only a few weeks until S4!

October 26, 2016 1:51 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum. :-)

There are not that many active Sherlolly fans around, so it is nice to have a new active member to ship them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 26, 2016 2:24 pm  #4

Welcome, in here you will find lots of information and speculation about S4. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 26, 2016 2:55 pm  #5

Welcome!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2016 9:16 pm  #6

Thank you everyone! I'm enjoying the website so far!

#sherlollyforever

October 28, 2016 9:17 pm  #7

#sherlollyforever

October 28, 2016 9:17 pm  #8

#sherlollyforever

Board footera