BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2012 9:35 pm  #1

Season 3 Gap

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask (otherwise, moderators, pls move my post),
but as the filming of season 3 will be done not tooo far from now  hopefully,
how are we going to deal with the difference in the release times?

I think I don't want to get a british copy right away but prefer to wait for broadcasting and dvd inmy place.

So, how will we here in the forum deal with it? Will we have spoilers? I can hardly image it will work properly.
Shall I just stay away for that gap time (I wouldn't mind)?

Anybody else thinking about it already?
What are your ideas?

Last edited by Harriet (September 2, 2012 9:36 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 3, 2012 5:25 am  #2

Re: Season 3 Gap

Ah! This has already been asked. Let me go and have a search around and get back to you. If you find this thread has been moved then you know where to look because I would have moved it to its doppelgänger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 3, 2012 5:27 am  #3

Hello again. That didn't take long. If you looke further down this section you will see there is a thread started June 21st by Veecee that deals with this issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 3, 2012 11:21 am  #4

OK, thanks and got your pm 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera