BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2016 6:42 pm  #41121

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 3, 2016 6:44 pm  #41122

Love Sherlock...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 4, 2016 8:33 pm  #41123

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 4, 2016 8:34 pm  #41124

Gorgeous man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 4, 2016 9:10 pm  #41125

October 4, 2016 9:36 pm  #41126

Truly scrumptious!

October 4, 2016 10:59 pm  #41127

Jesus Christ on a Pony   *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 5, 2016 12:43 am  #41128

tonnaree wrote:

Jesus Christ on a Pony   *thud*

I think it was a donkey.  But either way, yeah.

October 5, 2016 6:23 am  #41129

Beautiful:

October 5, 2016 7:12 am  #41130

This shooting is absolutely dangerous again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 5, 2016 7:45 am  #41131

Hearts a flutter!

October 5, 2016 10:33 am  #41132

Well, good morning!  Nothing like a quick and dirty THUD to start my day.  Tonnaree, did you get out of your bunk yet or what?

October 5, 2016 11:49 am  #41133

ancientsgate wrote:

Well, good morning!  Nothing like a quick and dirty THUD to start my day.  Tonnaree, did you get out of your bunk yet or what?

Only because I had to come to work AG.  But I might have to take a break at some point. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 5, 2016 4:51 pm  #41134

I... words... what are words??? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 5, 2016 6:06 pm  #41135

I am literally drooling 

October 8, 2016 1:23 pm  #41136

Absolutely lovely. 

October 8, 2016 1:24 pm  #41137

Pensive beauty:

October 8, 2016 1:29 pm  #41138

I can't get over how beautiful his hands and fingers are... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 8, 2016 1:36 pm  #41139

October 8, 2016 1:51 pm  #41140

Well that's a neat halo on a neat man! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera