BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2012 7:39 am  #1

I like this video

Please educate an old woman from Australia. who sings this???

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 27, 2012 8:52 am  #2

Re: I like this video

You can figure that out by Googling a unique selection of the lyrics. This one is "The End Where I Begin" by The Script.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 27, 2012 8:59 am  #3

Ahh see, I was being lazy when I posted this. I think I was in the middle of a big deduction or something like that anyway.
And being of the 'older age bracket' I didn't realise that the words at the start :"The End Where I Begin" by The Script. meant the title and artist.
The Script? Strange name for a band, lol.

Thanks for your help.

ps And yes, I do usually google these things myself. I have a PhD in 'Googlemetrics'.

Last edited by kazza474 (March 27, 2012 9:00 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 27, 2012 9:06 am  #4

Googlemetrics! Love it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 27, 2012 1:14 pm  #5

The Script are really good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera