BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2016 12:51 pm  #41

Re: Clues that Mary is Birdy Edwards & Valley of Fear will adapted for s4

More confusing seeing as Mary Morstan was a baby that was still born in Chiswick 5 years ago.

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

June 19, 2016 1:28 pm  #42

Sorry, I meant canonical Mary!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 26, 2016 6:37 am  #43

Apparently, Steven Moffat said that "I am Birdy Edwards" is his favourite "reveal" of the Sherlock Holmes stories, "the four words that changed my storytelling life".  I can't decide it that means that he isn't using Valley of Fear in S4, or if it's a clue that he is

September 26, 2016 7:05 am  #44

Are you sure it wasn´t just "the garbled interpretation" of his words?
Can´t be sure these days....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 26, 2016 7:14 am  #45

Well, it's my interpretation, so I'm to blame if it's garbled!

September 30, 2016 6:43 pm  #46

To be a good liar, you have to be quite intelligent...can Greg match up to that?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 30, 2016 6:52 pm  #47

Well we have to entertain ourselves somehow between series! 

Board footera