BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2016 8:35 pm  #1

Um...hello.

Hello.

I'm new, but late to the party, as usual. I only recently became Sherlock obsessed, so I have been looking for other rabid fans to chat with.

I have questions, theories, and too many emotions over a TV show!

😊

Oh, and I am new to forums like this in general, so there may be a learning curve while I figure this out.

Last edited by BlueBluenova3 (September 22, 2016 8:39 pm)

"What do we say about coincidences?"
"The universe is rarely so lazy."

September 23, 2016 1:16 am  #2

Re: Um...hello.

Thank you!

"What do we say about coincidences?"
"The universe is rarely so lazy."

September 23, 2016 2:52 am  #3

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. Can't be too excited about Sherlock around here.

Last edited by Yitzock (September 23, 2016 2:52 am)

Clueing for looks.

September 23, 2016 7:04 am  #4

Welcome. Nice to have you here, look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 23, 2016 10:26 pm  #5

Welcome here! There is so much to see and read in this forum, but I'm sure you'll learn how best to use it.

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

September 24, 2016 6:44 am  #6

Welcome! I think a few of us were late-ish to the party too.  I only started watching after S3 aired, so TAB is the only episode I watched on release.  I'm looking forward to hearing your questions and theories!

September 24, 2016 6:31 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum. I don't think that there is something like a "too many" when it comes to emotions over a TV show. You surely are in good company here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera