BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2016 8:05 pm  #221

Re: Andrew Scott favourite pictures

It's from "Victor Frankenstein" the one with James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe, directed by Paul McGuigan.

When I saw pics of him when they were filming it last year or the year before, I thought it was from Sherlock because in the pic I saw he looked exactly like Moriarty.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 25, 2016 8:14 pm  #222

I presumed it was that...another one I still need to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 25, 2016 8:22 pm  #223

Ah, I had heard he was in that film.  Makes sense.

Clueing for looks.

February 26, 2016 7:27 am  #224

Love those gifs….  known about the movie for a while but not seen much of… so neat seeing him so Moriarty-like in that period, and with those other names involved!  Facing off against McAvoy….

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 26, 2016 9:00 pm  #225

Yummy Andrew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2016 8:28 pm  #226

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 16, 2016 8:32 pm  #227

He is such a sweetheart.

April 18, 2016 7:25 am  #228

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 18, 2016 7:47 am  #229

Here's the video of it (Paris Comics Expo)

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=254735#p254735

Last edited by Ivy (April 18, 2016 8:17 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 18, 2016 3:57 pm  #230

Really enjoyed that!

August 8, 2016 9:49 pm  #231

Andrew and Mark discissing Moriarty scenes in TAB:

August 8, 2016 9:50 pm  #232

Love this on the dvd extras.
Andrew+Mark are just the absolute best.
My 2 all time fave guys.

September 7, 2016 7:09 am  #233

Steven Moffat in cahoots with Moriarty:

September 7, 2016 12:04 pm  #234

nakahara wrote:

Andrew and Mark discissing Moriarty scenes in TAB:

That's fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 7, 2016 1:23 pm  #235

September 7, 2016 2:45 pm  #236

Very cool.
Though I don't like it if men are wearing no socks in shoes like these.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

September 7, 2016 4:01 pm  #237

How could you even notice his feet?!

September 8, 2016 6:27 am  #238

I have an eye on the whole package.

(Tony Hadley)

September 8, 2016 6:29 am  #239

Haha...well, later today I'll be trying to score tickets to see the whole package!

September 8, 2016 6:33 am  #240

Unfortunately out of reach for me. It's not only the distance, also the "package" of no time and no money.

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera