BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2016 8:46 pm  #1

This should be fun!

Hi all!  I'm here because I got hooked on this show a few weeks ago. Thanks to Netflix I've been through all the episodes at least twice.  Totally binge-watched last weekend, as I tried to finish knitting an apparently simple sweater, that turned out to be more challenging, and require more patience, than I expected.  It is now named Sherlock, and I told its intended recipient that I hope she loves it as much as I now love Benedict Cumberbatch's cheekbones!  I was on a forum for another TV show, and loved the fan community; I hope it will be the same here. Just googled "Sherlock Forum BBC".  I don't hate spoilers, love discussing plot and character details, and appreciate all aspects of the show, including script writing, direction, editing, photography and costuming.  Not that I'm an expert in any of it, but I appreciate a job well done! 

September 6, 2016 2:22 am  #2

Re: This should be fun!

Thanks for the welcome, Lautrela!  I'm sure things will be quiet for a while here, but will check in for news on the upcoming series 4.  Do you know if, when it airs, it will be available worldwide? Or, like Downton Abbey, will it be aired in the UK months earlier than in the US? 

Board footera