BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 31, 2016 8:28 pm  #61

Re: Official BBC releases - Series 4 - The Game is On!

I still prefer the picture with Sherlock and the dog released earlier this year. That one is much more playful and holds a sense of excitement this new one lacks.

Some people pointed out that this new pic is probably a photoshop and Martin and Ben were not actually photographed together. I bet they hit the nail on its head and that´s why the promo pic looks so otherwordly.

They could´ve at least "shop" them in the right manner, like this for example. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 31, 2016 8:45 pm  #62

See, now that I love! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 31, 2016 8:46 pm  #63

nakahara wrote:

I still prefer the picture with Sherlock and the dog released earlier this year. That one is much more playful and holds a sense of excitement this new one lacks.

Some people pointed out that this new pic is probably a photoshop and Martin and Ben were not actually photographed together. I bet they hit the nail on its head and that´s why the promo pic looks so otherwordly.

They could´ve at least "shop" them in the right manner, like this for example. 

That way, John is looking at something behind Sherlock's head. Scary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 31, 2016 9:25 pm  #64

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 31, 2016 9:29 pm  #65

Wahahaha! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 31, 2016 9:40 pm  #66

Lautrela wrote:

*throw hair product and glitters everywhere*

That´s the spirit! 

September 1, 2016 9:32 am  #67

I don't know what to think about this new promo pic. On the one hand it could be very interesting. I guess the friendship is put to a heavy test and it will be dramatic & dark the S4. I like that. But on the other hand it's so strange that they are not so close to each other. I liked this atmosphere so much on S1-3. I think S4 will be completely different.

And I don't like the new look. John's hair is...I have no words to describe that. It's not like John. It looks so fake. That's more Martin himself (I also don't like this hair on Martin). I very miss Sherlock's curls and his brilliant coat.

But don't get me wrong please. I'm very looking forward to S4. I'm very excited. I just don't like the first promo pic so much.

Last edited by Sunset (September 1, 2016 9:33 am)

September 1, 2016 1:13 pm  #68

I always miss the curls!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 1, 2016 1:20 pm  #69

But I'm sure he still has the curls on the back of his head! He simply must!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

September 1, 2016 1:38 pm  #70

Maybe that's what John is looking for in the edit! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 1, 2016 3:49 pm  #71

But he did have curls during setlock. Maybe not as long as before but they were definitely there. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 1, 2016 10:13 am  #72

Exactly TWO months to go!!!
And we get over that in a blink with all the busy Christmas time ;)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

November 1, 2016 9:02 pm  #73

OK, so far, we've received 2 versions of the teaser trailer.  Will the official trailer come out this month or next month?

November 2, 2016 1:53 pm  #74

Hello everyone let me bring you brilliant (and slightly scary news,  but that's probably just me).
Amazon just sent me an email to say that series 4's date of arrival would be 5-6 January...

Hope that means they'll have the goods earlier than expected. Hoping that no one with ill intention will try and steal any.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 2, 2016 2:06 pm  #75

No reason at all...

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 2, 2016 3:08 pm  #76

But... wow. that's early. That should mean you have it before episode 2 and 3 have aired?? OMG 

I really need to pre-order... I just need to get myself together after the TAB 'disaster' I experienced. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 2, 2016 3:27 pm  #77

What if all three episodes were released without (much) wait?

November 2, 2016 3:30 pm  #78

Would they do that? 

I think I'll go pre-order... I'm just really scared of this one also never coming... and me having to wait for a new one to be shipped and all. I was actually pretty upset when that happened with TAB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 2, 2016 3:44 pm  #79

I don't know if they would.
Maybe it's amazon not getting its dates right. Wouldn't be the first time.
But yeah, you should pre order.

Upset after TAB... so was I, I have been absent from the forum way too much. Now it feels hard to come back on a regular basis.

November 2, 2016 3:53 pm  #80

Okay, I'm preordering. So... the Blu-ray is set with a releasedate of the 2nd of January, while the DVD is for the 23rd. 

*sighs* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera