BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2012 7:52 am  #21

Re: Post Your Favourite Pictures

veecee wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Found them, thank you!

AND found something else, wonder how it works.
Click here and scroll down a bit until the empty pink frame. move your mouse over it.
http://alixxaa.tumblr.com/post/27857833577/press-play-and-place-your-cursor-on-it

Boy, a person could end up wasting a lot of time playing with this. Not me, of course, but some other person.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 20, 2012 7:40 pm  #22

Not really "favourite", but funny:

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 20, 2012 8:01 pm)

August 20, 2012 8:16 pm  #23

I love Snoopy's nicotine patches.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 20, 2012 9:03 pm  #24

No pictures to add but just wanted to say Snoopy/Sherlock is adorable - and Schroder/John in the stiped jersey and brown shoes is too.  Oh - I just love John and Sherlock together! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 1, 2012 2:23 am  #25

where did the snoopy  pics come from?  I  love them...and schroeder  is wearing the same shirt that John wore in SIB.   sigh.   I  love pictures.  How about posting the ones from the hangman game thread here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 1, 2012 9:43 pm  #26

Could I just ask what schroeder is? Sorry!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

September 1, 2012 9:49 pm  #27

Schroeder is the boy at the piano - from peanuts

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 1, 2012 10:13 pm  #28

Oh, so he's Snoopy's owner, thanks!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

September 2, 2012 4:15 am  #29

I think Charlie Brown was Snoopy's owner, Molly, not Schroeder.  It was Charlie Brown who always brought Snoopy's supper bowl to the dog house.  But whoever it was that owned him, Snoopy was always his own dog, and seemed be part of the whole neighborhood gang - like all the rest of the kids.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 2, 2012 7:08 am  #30

Schroeder is just a friend of them. Well, he is quite unattached I guess he has no friends. Expect for one, Beethoven .
Snoopy loves him playing.

Last edited by Harriet (September 2, 2012 7:17 am)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 2, 2012 7:29 am  #31

I think Schroeder actually owned a cat.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 2, 2012 7:50 am  #32

A cat? I tried to find it out but could not find anything about that ?

Treats from wikipedia

Schroeder is (...) content to play his music, but he can be angered quite easily, especially if his music or his idol Beethoven are insulted.

"Who cares about money?! This is art, you blockhead! This is great music I'm playing, and playing great music is an art! Do you hear me? An art! Art! Art! Art! Art! Art!" (the last five words punctuated by slamming his hands against his piano).

Schroeder's other distinguishing mark as a character is his constant refusal of Lucy's love.

sounds kind of familiar

September 2, 2012 7:53 am  #33

I think the one with the cat wasn`t Schröder but Schrödinger, Davina. 

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 2, 2012 8:30 am  #34

tobeornot221b wrote:

I think the one with the cat wasn`t Schröder but Schrödinger, Davina. 

LOL  Exactly my thoughts! 

September 2, 2012 9:03 am  #35

and I don't even know it Schrödinger actually owned a cat. It's just a mind experiment (no microwave needed). 

September 2, 2012 9:15 am  #36

I think Arthur could explain that brilliantly. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 2, 2012 10:22 am  #37

What's an 'ing' between friends? Lol

Is the thing in the box bigger than the box then? And just for reference I don't think the microwave is a good idea. Not with a cat anyway!

September 2, 2012 10:45 am  #38

Ok, as this is a picture thread, I quote Davina (Arthur): Is it bigger than the box it's in?

September 2, 2012 1:00 pm  #39

Brilliant! See Arthur was not that stupid with his questions after all! Lol

September 2, 2012 1:09 pm  #40

@Mattlocked, you probably know this but for those who don't, the top photo is Maru! He has a big YouTube following. If you're in a bad or sad mood, look him up--it's difficult to feel bad when you're watching a Scottish Fold cat play in a box.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

Board footera