BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2016 11:33 pm  #1

Hello! Art!

Hey Everyone,

Long Time Holmes Fan- Since like.. before the RDJ movies. Have been around the fandom since ye old LJ days. Was at BBC Seattle if anyone was hanging around there.

I'm making an account on here to share some of my art and connect with the fandom a little more. I have my gallery up on tumblr which is linked in my bio-

(Was going to put a picture here but I guess I need to make a couple posts first?)

Most of the Sherlock art I have is from a few years ago but I'm still happy with a lot of it. 
I might also post some sketches on here that didn't make it to my gallery- and I also sometimes dip back into SH if I need something to draw.

I also have a lot of stuff I'm getting rid of including fandom merch, books, ect. I often just donate it or put it on Ebay but I was wondering if anyone here is interested in it? And if so where should I put a notice about it?

Edit: Also I'm not sure where to post about this but my friend Devilry is currently running a kickstarter for her classic Holmes comic The Case of the Silent Girl- it's really aweseome, so if anyone is interested, take a look!

Last edited by Grim (July 15, 2016 11:48 pm)

July 15, 2016 11:43 pm  #2

Re: Hello! Art!

Here's some of my art!

July 16, 2016 12:17 am  #3

Hello and welcome to the forum, those are some great, expressive sketches

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16, 2016 12:21 am  #4

The Case of the Silent Girl looks gorgeous, but why no Holmes, I wonder?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16, 2016 12:40 am  #5

You'll have to read it and find out! It's one of my favorite works in the fandom.

August 29, 2016 9:19 pm  #6

Hello and welcome. Great artwork!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera