BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2016 8:37 am  #1

Hi

Hi

I'm new here. As I find tumblr quite a confrontational place at the moment I'm looking for a safer space to talk about Sherlock. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Shani

August 2, 2016 9:07 am  #2

Re: Hi

Hi Shani, and welcome!  I haven't had much to do with tumblr until recently, when I started looking for setlock and SDCC news.  It does seem a bit confrontational at times!   It's much better here

August 2, 2016 5:56 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the safe haven. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 2, 2016 6:04 pm  #4

Welcome - and great contribution you've made already! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 3, 2016 2:29 am  #5

Agreed about tumblr lately- that's what drove me to look elsewhere, too! Haha, welcome fellow newbie! 

Last edited by KatyHolmes (August 3, 2016 2:30 am)

August 29, 2016 9:12 pm  #6

Hello and welcome

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera