BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 22, 2016 8:38 pm  #3041

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

In spite of all his haughtiness and pride, Sherlock couldn´t resist the latest fad and started to chase Pokemons too:

http://bluebellglowinginthedark.tumblr.com/post/149247940311

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 22, 2016 8:39 pm  #3042

Love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 22, 2016 8:42 pm  #3043

And when he is not chasing Pokemons, Sherlock is doing a side-job as a space pirate:

http://talalyla.tumblr.com/post/149302769560/patri-ck-blog-space-pirate-harlock-space

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 26, 2016 5:59 am  #3044

August 26, 2016 6:07 am  #3045

Haha! Come to think of it, I prefer a MB too!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

August 26, 2016 12:15 pm  #3046

Sherlock cheers Mycroft:

August 26, 2016 12:33 pm  #3047

September 1, 2016 8:33 am  #3048

Explicite, proceed with caution!
(found on cupidford.tumblr.com)

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

September 3, 2016 10:44 am  #3049

Yes, this is the way it should have been!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 5, 2016 3:01 pm  #3050

Hilarious "I want to feck you" message and a lovely edit! Yes, that´s how it should be!

September 5, 2016 3:02 pm  #3051

Legit Sherlock scene:

September 6, 2016 6:48 pm  #3052

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 8, 2016 2:22 pm  #3053

Even random passers-by try to give John the hints:

September 8, 2016 7:14 pm  #3054

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 9, 2016 1:11 pm  #3055

Other cars were already taken and so Sherlock and John had to hire this for their chase of the Hound of Baskerville:

September 9, 2016 1:14 pm  #3056

September 9, 2016 1:31 pm  #3057

Haha!! Those last two are hilarious!

Clueing for looks.

September 9, 2016 2:43 pm  #3058

Love the swan one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 9, 2016 3:55 pm  #3059

Great one! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 9, 2016 4:13 pm  #3060

They opted for swan in the end, didn't they?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera