BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2016 9:20 am  #1481

Re: Fan art

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 24, 2016 11:14 am  #1482

Swap!lock

August 24, 2016 11:34 am  #1483

LOL, wonderful!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 25, 2016 6:48 am  #1484

Another very nice one...

Source: http://naturalshocks.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 25, 2016 11:05 am  #1485

Beautiful!

August 25, 2016 3:49 pm  #1486

Pilot perfection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 30, 2016 7:38 am  #1487

Really like those littler sketches.

Source: http://naturalshocks.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

August 30, 2016 9:13 am  #1488

They're really nice.

August 30, 2016 9:38 am  #1489

I think the picture is a good likeness of her.

An interesting website: http://tillieke.tumblr.com/

(Tony Hadley)

August 30, 2016 10:42 am  #1490

Oh, tillieke is amazing. I currently have her Violin Sherlock as background on my phone. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 30, 2016 6:10 pm  #1491

Wonderful art work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 26, 2016 8:20 pm  #1492

September 26, 2016 10:31 pm  #1493

Cool! I love how Sherlock is shielding John's eyes in the one with Irene.

Clueing for looks.

September 27, 2016 5:35 am  #1494

I was so dumb, it never even dawned on me it was Irene!
But yes, I thought it was sweet.

September 27, 2016 7:14 am  #1495

Those are lovely. 

September 27, 2016 8:30 am  #1496

The same author, 3bino3, has the loveliest parent!lock art on her page:

And here´s her "Sherlock The Cat":

September 27, 2016 1:46 pm  #1497

The wedding one made my heart hurt.

Clueing for looks.

September 28, 2016 7:08 am  #1498

They are all very sweet.

September 28, 2016 3:21 pm  #1499

I'm not a big Parentlock fan but those drawings are really cute.  And I agree, the wedding one brought a tear to my eye - seriously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 9, 2016 5:51 pm  #1500

my new art

closer look

Board footera