BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 31, 2012 8:58 pm  #1

Cabin pressure poll- cheese board

Welcome aboard ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I have the pleasure to be your cabin attendant today because mum is sorting our someone, I mean something, on the flight deck.  In a moment I shall be passing through the cabin with the trolley of a selection of cheeses for you to choose from. Please take a moment to study the list which has been provided for your convenience to help you choose the cheese of your choice. Thank you for your attention. Here goes...

Please choose one of the following cheeses

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 31, 2012 9:05 pm  #2

Re: Cabin pressure poll- cheese board

I voted for the squidgy one because for the life of me I can't imagine what it's like. Surprising cheese, I suppose.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 31, 2012 9:13 pm  #3

I thought you would have a go at this Susi. Cannot for the life of me think why! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 31, 2012 9:33 pm  #4

Voted for the one with the holes in (reminded me of some plots). Thanks for the poll Arthur (~sorry Davina)

August 31, 2012 10:19 pm  #5

Oh, CP poll! Brilliant! 
Wait, I'll choose the cheese of my choice...
I like blue squiggly lines - but not in my cheese. I don't want lot of nuffin, so I leave the Emmental. Camembert is forbidden, squidgy sounds tasty, but ... I'll take the one with the dodgy bits, because that belongs to life! 
Thank you Arthur!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 1, 2012 6:23 am  #6

Ah you guys are just brilliant! One of you has chosen the Camembert. That's very...BRAVE...of you. I just won't tell mum, not until you have deplaned the plane anyway. Mum's the word from me! She'll never find out...unless she asks me 'cos then I will most probably just tell her.

September 1, 2012 4:39 pm  #7

I guess I'm an o-mEEEEga dog, as I went for a safe hard cheddar.
That's probably my favorite episode

Last edited by deerstalker (September 1, 2012 4:40 pm)

Board footera