BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2016 6:58 pm  #1

Why am I here...?

Hi, I'm new, have no idea what to say.

I'm seriously Sherlocked, I ship Sherlolly (sorry, Johnlockers... Don't hate me.) I learnt to play the violin for reasons that have *nothing* to do with his nibs, I swear... I have a parrot called Molly and she's trying to get my attention by attacking my phone, so I'm afraid I'll have to end there.

So... Hi.

August 18, 2016 7:37 pm  #2

Re: Why am I here...?

Hi and welcome! The majority on this forum seem to be Johnlockers, but there is no hate to be found here. Everyone is welcome.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 18, 2016 8:52 pm  #3

Welcome, have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 18, 2016 9:22 pm  #4

Welcome and enjoy your time here. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 19, 2016 12:33 am  #5

I'm not a Johnlocker either, so you're not alone here.  Welcome to this forum!

August 19, 2016 5:16 am  #6

Welcome to the forum. Why should somebody hate you for what you ship? Fortunately, that is not how this forum works  :-)

I think there are some more people shipping Sherlolly but I can't remember who right now. Maybe you should open a thread about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 19, 2016 7:22 am  #7

Welcome, Wedgewood. Have fun here!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 19, 2016 11:16 am  #8

Hi Wedgewood and welcome.
Have fun around here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 19, 2016 7:17 pm  #9

Welcome!

August 29, 2016 9:13 pm  #10

Hello and welcome

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera